Hot night

Canada went in for another kiss which Mexico happily returned. Mexico's hands started traveling Canada's chest, he didnt mind though, he thought that Mexico's touch felt nice. Mexico's hand went under Canada's shirt put she quickly pulled her hand out, Canada broke the kiss and grabbed Mexico's hand he slowly put it back under his shirt and nodded. Mexico lifted up Canada's shirt so it was just his bare chest, she blushed at the sight. Canada's hands began to travel Mexico's torso, his hands eventually reached her bra which she nodded and he took off her bra. Mexico slightly shivered as her chest was exposed, she was also a bit embarrassed. Canada kissed Mexico again as his hand went closer to her chest. Canada moved his fingers over Mexico's breasts and she let out a whine of pleasure. Mexico broke the kiss due to lack of air, Canada began to kiss Mexico's neck and work his way down, he eventually reached Mexico's breasts which he looked up at her for approval, which she nodded 'yes'. Canada began to lap his tounge around Mexico's nipple, she moaned in pleasure.

Canada worked his hands down to Mexico's pants and began to take them off, Mexico moved her hands to Canada's belt and started to un-buckle them but she suddenly stopped.

C"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. He wondered if he took it too far.

M"W-What if you get me- yknow... Pregnant...." she said nervously

C"We dont have to go that far, we can stay how we are right now." Canada offered. In truth Canada couldn't tell if Mexico liked him or it was a one-night stand.

M"N-no..." she said putting her shirt back on, Canada got off the top of her and put his shirt on aswell. While he did want it to go further he didn't want to force Mexico into something she doesn't want to do. Just then Canada felt himself get pushed into the back of the couch, he then realized that Mexico was infront of him, un-buckling his belt.

Once Canada's boxers were exposed Mexico looked up at Canada, who was blushing madly but nodded his head. Mexico smiled and removed the cloth. She immediately began to jerk Canada off,  Canada groaned in pleasure. Mexico grinned a bit as she put the tip into her mouth. She began to lap the tip in her mouth before moving down Canada's manhood. He was big, Mexico knew he would hurt if they did go all the way but then again, she would probably like it. Canada continued to groan, he slowly moved his hips with Mexico's movement. 

C"M-Mexico... I, Im gonn-" Canada tried to say before he felt himself being jerked off again as he let out his seed. Mexico got up from her knees and panted a bit. Canada waddled off to the bathroom so he could clean up, he came back out with his pants on.

M"Soo, what are we? what was that?"

C"I uhm- friends with benefits..? Honestly I have no idea what we are." he said truthfully. Mexico just nodded.

C"W-would you like to go on a date?" he said blushing a bit.

M"Uh... Yeah, Sure! Where, when?" Mexico was cut off guard by the sudden question but was pleased.

C"****** around eight," Mexico nodded gleefully. 

Then there was an akward silence in the room, the two of them trying to forget what happed a few moments ago. Canada was trying to think of a way to reject Ukraine but remain friends, he'll probably ask his brother.

C"Soo, Im gonna go-" he said pointing at the door and leaving. He was blushing uncontrollably in his car, he couldn't believe he just did that. Especially with Mexico! Truth is, he always fancied Mexico but he didn't know what he was feeling. And he didn't know how to express it, he would have told Mexico but he would always chicken-out.

He put the car in drive and headed to his brother's. Maybe he could help his situation, although Russia won't be too happy about the rejection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a short smut chapter, but I mean, Canada has to take her out to dinner first. Then he can fuck her.

Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter! Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!!♥♥♡♡

702 words