Where can we go?

[[Third person POV]]

After three days Russia was able to move his hands and legs much like before the explosion. America would visit him everyday carrying his children. Once Russia was well enough he held his daughter and son, he wanted to cry. He's never been this happy, well, with the exception of America. 

But Russia was still wondering where they would live. America was going to be discharged later that day, Russia still had to stay due to his burns and the children were also staying because they were delivered early and the hospital wanted to make sure that the kids would be fine.

 R "Where are we going to go?" Russia asked looking at America.

America thought for a second.

A "I dunno, maybe Japan...? I mean, I know she likes kids but there's only one spare bedroom there." 

R "Of course it's Japan..." Russia mumbled under his breath.

A "Hm?"

R "Is there anywhere else?" Russia tried to not sound annoyed but he fail miserably.

A "Is my osito jealous~" America purred

Russia grumbled and looked away. America lightly laughed before he continued,

A "I'm afraid that's our only option as of now." He sighed.

R "What about her and South?"

A "What?"

R "When I came to pick you up her and South where uhm... y'know.."

A "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about" He said innocently. In his mind he knew what he was doing, but he wanted to see how Russia would respond.

R "Female x Female" Russia said, he made sure to enunciate the 'x' as he spoke. America held back a laughed before saying "oh". Russia actually thought America was this clueless but he quickly realized what America was doing.

R "Jerk"

America just laughed in response. Russia felt himself be mesmerized by the American's laughter. 

America picked up his phone and called Japan,

J "Hey America, you alright?" She said a bit worriedly 

A "Yep, but i'm afraid me and Russ don't have a place to live," He said feeling a bit guilty

J "You can live here until the rent is due," She sighed

A "Thanks! But me and Russ can pay our half of the rent,"

J "Oh, sorry I didn't specify, I'm moving in with South Korea" Happiness prone in her voice

A "Congratulations girl!" America said happy for his friend. 

A "You gonna pop the question?" He said teasingly,

J "NO- no, we just moved in together! I don't even have a ring!" America rolled his eyes before he said thank-you and hang up.

R "So?"

A "We can live at Japan's for the time being. And you won't have to worry about her and SK. She is moving in with South Korea so it's just us in the house."

Russia sighed. 'Thank God'

-----------------------------------

Short chapter! Sorry it's just that motivation and sleep aren't here for me right now. And i'm just generally feeling like shit. Anyways have a wonderful day/night!!!! Luv you all!!!

475 words