Watcher

《Third person POV》

?"So? You have a visual?" a voice said through a walkie talkie. The person holding it was hiding in the bushes watching the two countries,

??"Yeah, and you're not going to belive it." he said smirking. He was forming a plan in his head, one to kill America. Now he knew who America cared for, he knows America's weakness.

?"Well tell me," the voice said a bit annoyed.

??"America's got himself a boyfriend~" He said smirking. She hoped out of the bushes and ran to her car when she got a call from her boss

???"China?" A woman asked,

Ch"Yes?" she replied backing out of the parking spot.

???"What do you mean by America has a boyfriend?" She asked curiously,

Ch"He's dating Russia. And yes im sure, unless they kiss each-other on the lips as friends" she said slyly. She was amused with this information, she now had leverage against America. How was she going to exploit it? She was still thinking,

???"Oh.... I thought he was straight. Nevermind that, how can we use this information against him?" The woman asked

Ch"You're the boss you tell me" 

???"Im not the boss, im the bosses sister." she said annoyed, she made this mistake quite often.

Ch"Same difference" she said nonchalantly 

???"Not really... But nevermind. I have to go, I would recommend telling my sister, in person, about the information" she said then hang up.

'Can't tell the damn difference between them.' China thought. She always got Iran and Iraq mixed up, she was 90% sure he was talking to Iraq on the phone.

She arrived at the company in Fifteen-minutes, she walked throught the doors and went into Iran's office.

I"What is it? Be quick." She said visibly annoyed at China's presence.

Ch"I have information on Britain's son." she said trying to suppress a smirk.

I"Which one?" she said glancing at China before resuming her work,

Ch"America-" she was cut off by Iran.

I"Tell me." She demanded

Ch"He has a boyfriend, we can use this to our advantage by kidnapping him." China suggested,

I"Good job. You can either get a bonus on this weeks paycheck or get three days off." she said sternly 

Ch"Money,"

I"Alright, you may leave now" she said writing down a note.

China nodded and left the room, she was always so professional. She needs to lighten up from time to time, of-course he could never tell her that out of fear for her own life. She went back to his office and grabbed a document titled: America. He opened it and wrote under 'known facts', he wrote

Has a boyfriend named Russia, he is the leader of the Slavic gang. He seems to be following in his Father's footsteps, he apparently forgave America for killing his Father. Why? We don't know. Russia is tall, standing at over 6ft tall so it will be difficult to harm him or kidnap him. We would have to slip something into his food or drink while he's not looking in order to capture him.

She closed the document and put it back. She sighed and sat down, she remembered being friends with America. It was for a mission, she was to gain intelligence on Albion but she ended up becoming friends with America, he told Iran that she didn't want to spy on America and Albion anymore, she would be happy to go back to killing people. That was until Iran threatened to kill America if she didn't continue to spy on him and the company. So China agreed, she had a small crush on America. Of-course those feelings are gone now. She and America have one thing in common, they both agree that caring for someone on a personal level was dangerous. And America was about to experience pain for having Russia in his life, China was sent to negotiate with the Slav's but she failed to top America's deal. Which was weird, America normally looses his cool when talking with people, one wrong word then he would snap. He could keep his professional composure for a limited amount of time before it would slowly crumble, America was also a snarky person when he wants to be.

China was about to be fired when Iran gave her one last chance. She told her to spy on America, she agreed. She sent balloons around America until America got suspicious and shot them down, she tried tracking and listening devices but America had a bug detector. She tried following America home but she would loose America on the way, because China, unlike America has common sense when it comes to driving. That was until she found America and Russia at a park together, she decided to investigate so she followed them. He found out two things, 1. America likes Russia, 2. Russia knows America killed his Father.

That was good for China to hear, he could use that information against America. It was obvious that America and Russia were dating, so she was a bit confused when she remembered that America told Russia he killed his Father. But China got an idea, what if I turn Russia into a spy? What if I get Russia on our side? She thought. If I get Russia riled up about America killing his Father maybe he would switch sides? China smiled at the thought, she never disliked America but she was a bit of a sadist so she enjoyed people in pain. And this was the perfect way to put America in pain.

She wrote down the idea so he wouldn't forget it, she then texted North Korea.

China 'Want to help bring America down?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

China sadism kink confirmed?

Hope y'all liked this chapter!

 Happy August everyone!! This is my birthday month so I might not post 23-24,

This month I also go back to school so I might not be able to update everyday like I have been but I will try to!

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!!♡♡

967 words