Arrested

《Third Person POV》

America fell to the floor with a thud. A pool of blood formed around his body. China smiled at the sight. America was finally dead. At last.

She raised the gun again and shot him 3 more times to make sure he was dead. There were sirens blaring outside the place, she didn't even notice them until now. She didn't even notice the employees in a corner, some were on the phone with, China assumed to be, 911. 

She looked out the window to see the police already swarming the place. She thought about going back into the vents, but that might not be a good idea since there is gas leaking out of the vent. China quickly backed away from the vent, but there seemed to be vents everywhere. China was stuck, she might have killed America but she most definitely will go to jail for it. Maybe she could kill the witnesses? No. Then she would have to shoot herself, she didn't want to do that. So, she just waited for the police to arrest her. The more China thought about it the more she realized that America was sort-of her passion. The whole reason she became an assassin was because she wanted to surpass America and become the greatest assassin known to man. But now that she did that, what's next? She completed her whole purpose, so what's the point? 

Then it clicked, America took her family, so why not take his?

China searched for a way to escape but the police caught her and apprehended her before she could work out a game plan.

China was put in the back of a police car and she was driven to the police station where she was interrogated, accused of America's murder as well as many other murders they could now put her away for. She was also rightly accused of raping America, due to DNA evidence at multiple scenes, audio from those scenes, and witnesses who were trying to cut a deal. It seemed that everyone China knew had turned on her to get out of this easily. In short, China was sentenced to life in prison with no chance at parole.

But China could careless, all she thought about was killing America's family. North Korea visited her a bit, and when she told him the plans for America's family North called her a psycho and left. Maybe she was losing it, hell, she knew she was losing it but who cares? No one really cares for her anymore, she scared North away, Iraq is dead, her and Taiwan aren't close. So who cares if she commits another crime? 

But massacring a family is going to take planning, and it would be difficult planning this in a prison but it was the better option. She could either have all the time she needs without being detected, or, She could break out and have police searching for her 24/7.

It certainly was going to be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhm, I realized... There are only 4 chapters left.... Also, the author's notes might not be at the end of some upcoming chapters because they might be really emotional. 

So I would like to say thank you all for reading this book, it has honestly been a journey for me and I really enjoy doing this so the first few chapter's of the next book will be released in a few days.

If you want to read my next book here's the title and cover: 

Strongest of us all ||CountryHumans||RusAme||Female America||