Phase two

《Third person POV》

China and North Korea met up again so they could rehearse again, at least that's what they said. In truth, both of them wanted to see the other again.

North Korea had agreed to hold her hand, for the mission of course. At least that's what he told himself. He also helped China disguise herself as EEU sense she couldn't see her face. He also heard China speak with a slavic accent which made his face go a very light pink. After a while him and China left to go speak with Russia.

●•{Time skip}•●

China and North arrived at the front of Russia's office. They looked at eachother and nodded, then China opened her hand for North to hold. He held her hand and opened the door for her. To their surprise America was there, sitting across from Russia's desk. Ameria immediately took the file that was on the desk and hid it, China squinted her eyes suspecting that the file was something vital. To Albion or the Slav's she couldn't tell but she knew she wanted to see that file. 

R"EEU, its nice to see you again. Although a knock would be appriciated." he said sternly, eyeing the other man. He glanced at America who seemed confused so Russia spoke again, "America, this is my aunt EEU and..." he said looking at the other man.

NK"North Korea, EEU's husband" he said turning his head to face the girl, he looked lovingly into her eyes. Even China believed it for a second until she remembered North Korea is a con man, lying is his life.

A"Oh hey! Im America, a buisness partner of Russia." he said extending his hand for EEU to shake which she did. He then turned to North and they shook hands aswell.

R"Sit down, America you may leave if you want." 

A"No, if its all right." Russia nodded and motioned for China and North to sit down. Russia glanced at America, who nodded.

R"EEU, this is America. My boyfriend." he said a bit nervous. His family wasn't exactly known for being the most supportive people of LGBT+. China noticed that America put a hand over his stomach, as if he were holding it. 'Maybe he has a stomach ace?' China thought as she glanced at America. Whatever it was, America's stomach was bothering him, and that's all she needed to know. 

●•{Time skip}•●

After the group was done meeting they all said their goodbyes.

A"Could I speak with EEU for a second.... Alone?" he said swiftly getting out of his chair. China could feel America's eyes burn a hole into her skin as she got up.

After everyone left the room America spoke,

A"Good to see you again. China." he said the woman's name with venom his his voice.

Ch"Ch-China..? I think you got me confused with someone else-" she began before America cut her off.

A"Don't even lie to me, it's no use. Although you probably know that by now." He said annoyed. China sighed,

Ch"What gave me away?" 

A"you never stopped glancing at me. At first I thought it was because your son was dating me, another guy. But when you took note that I put my hand over my stomach I knew it was you." he said taking off his sunglasses.

Ch"Guess I need a pair of sunglasses." she said part jokingly.

A"I would be careful. You hurt Russia," he took a step toward China.

A"And you will regret falling for North Korea. You will regret hurting Russia. You will regret it all" He said then walked out, leaving China in the room by herself before she decided to leave aswell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, its been a while. I've been procrastinating this chapter for two days now so it lacks motivation but its another chaper, right?

Happy late birthday to Ukraine! 

Have a magical day/night!♡♡♡♡

626 words