Results

《Third person POV》

America stood in the bathroom, pacing. On the bathroom sink there was two pregnancy tests, the instructions said to wait about two minutes. After a bit he finally got enough courage to look at the tests, Positive. America wasn't exactly surprised but he wasn't expecting it either. America exhaled, he was feeling a mix of sadness and happiness. He didn't know how to tell Russia, much less on how he would react.

America threw the tests in the trash he put some toilet paper ontop so Russia wouldn't see it. He walked out the bathroom and plopped down on the bed, he grabbed his phone. He was going to dial Russia and tell him but America coward last minute and opened France instead. His finger slipped and he accidentally called France, he wasn't going to tell her it was a mis-click, he hadn't talked to her sense the meeting with the Slav's. And, she was his Mother after all.

F "America?"

A "Hey Mom..." he said nervously, he knew he was going to have to tell her.

F "Hello dear, something wrong? I already know about Britain, must I say congratulations"

A "But, Britain was your husband..?" he said confused, last time he checked they had a good marriage.

F "Dear, you of all people know that Britain is a piece of Merde. He mentally abused me, but I kept quiet so you and your siblings would have a less messed-up life." she stated. America wasn't surprised, Britain was a piece of work.

A "Oh, im sorry I never noticed." America said truthfully, he did feel a bit bad for not noticing.

F "It's alright dear, no one else did either." She said nonchalantly, she learned to forgive people for not noticing. Afterall, she was a famous actor.

A "Well I want to tell you something,.." 

F "Go ahead dear,"

A "Im pregnant..." 

F "Im a grandmother?!" she said exitedly

A "Yeah...."

There was a long pause...

F "How dare you. I helped raise you, and you make me a grandmother at Forty!" she said half-jokingly, America lightly chuckled at his mother's response. He was happy that she wasn't upset about it, and he was also thankful that she wasn't upset about him dating someone without telling her, and also being fine with him being gay.

F "Who's is it??" She asked gleefully, she already knew the answer but wanted to hear it to confirm.

A "Well... It's Russia's...." His voice spiked a bit as he said Russia's name, whether that was due to nervousness or remembering what happened that night, he couldn't tell.

F "Thought so." She said then hang up, leaving America to be confused. But then he felt cold, he instinctively put his hand to his face but he found no sunglasses on his face. So he just turned his head and was facing a smiling Prussia.

A"Hello mom," he said sitting up.

P"Hello dear," she said, her smile wider than ever. But, there was something a bit mischievous about the smile.

A"So, you heard?" He sighed, of course she heard.

P"Yes, but I heard it." She put an emphasis on 'heard'. America's eyes widened as he realized what she meant.

A"Oh god! Im so sorry!" He said panicking. Prussia was suppressing a laugh as she watched America lose his mind.

P"Don't worry dear, next time I'll wear ear plugs." She said a bit uncomfortably.

A"Why would you need ear plugs?" He said cocking his head to the side a bit.

P"It's not like you were trying to be quiet." She said in a nonchalant way.

America just sighed and fell back onto the soft and comfy surface. He knew Prussia probably heard a lot, if not all of what happened.

Prussia smiled and vanished. America just laid there until he eventually drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------
Another chapter~

Happy late B'day Napoleon!
I swear, this dude Napoleon was a total badass. He fought in 4+ wars and he won, single handedly. But he was French, but we can just skip over that.

(Sorry-not-sorry to all the French people, pls don't take too much hate.)

Fun fact: Minecraft gets their Panda sounds from real life Pandas! (So just imagine how they get the Panda death sound!)

Another Fun fact: Me and Ukraine share the same B'day! (Different years but same day and month)

Anyways, you look absolutely lovely today.

Im sorry, words can't due you justice, you're to, beautiful, majestic, handsome, wonderful for words to describe.

You're all beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

775 words