You saved me, so I helped you

《Third Person POV》

America left the hospital before Russia. So America went to Japan's house to move what was left of his and Russia's belongings. 

Russia was still in the hospital but he only had a day left, the plan was that when Russia left the hospital he would take the kids with him. 

A "I really thank you for this, Japan" He said putting some photos on the table.

J "Oh it's no problem, you saved me after all" She said thankfully.

A "I don't think that counts as saving you, I just stopped you from making a deathly mistake." 

J "Sureeee" she said dragging the word.

J "But in all seriousness, without you I would be dead." 

{{{Flash back}}} TW : Suicide and Murder

It was after school on a monday, it was already dark outside. She didn't eat dinner tonight, she wasn't allowed to. Her mother on the other hand, was sound asleep in her room with a full stomach. Japan's face looked drained of emotion. Her eyes dull and filled with pain and regret. She wanted to help. But all she did was make it worse. But she couldn't stand there as Thailand hurt her mother. 

Ever since that day Japan has been drained of energy and looked numb. When emotion on her face was shown it was pain and regret, nobody knew what happened to her. Except for America, he knew because she broke down and told him. She told him every detail. 

Japan tried to forget, she tried to forgive herself. But she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried. She couldn't forgive or forget. She picked up some, fun, habits. Which led her to this moment. The moment where she could end it all.

Her hair moved in the breeze as she looked over the edge. She closed her eyes as the wind caressed her face. A tear ran down her cheek. She was going to do it. She just couldn't live with herself. She felt a weight be lifted off her chest, she could finally forget. She doesn't have to deal with the pain the other felt, the screams of her mother, the screaming of Thailand, the blood on her hands, the blood on the floor. All of it, she could finally forget it all. She can forget her mother and what she did to her. 

Funny to think that all of this started with one person. Otherwise Japan would be a normal 13 year old girl, only having to worry about grades and homework. Not getting away with murder.

She took a deep breath before she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see America.

J "A-Ame?!" She said confused and shocked

America didn't say anything. All he did was hug her. Japan was confused, and for the moment, she forgot about what she did.

America sat her down,

A "Why?" Was all he could say, he felt the tears begin to prick at his eyes. 

J "I-I-I" she stuttered, she couldn't string a sentence together. What was she supposed to say? What could she say?

America just hugged her again,

A "Don't ever do that again, you scared the shit out of me." He whispered into Japan's ear. Both of them began to cry. Japan felt a weird feeling rise in her stomach, her chest suddenly felt heavy once more, but in a good way. She didn't feel pain or regret in that moment. Just happy.

{{{Flash back ends}}}

J "So it's really the least I could do." She said handing America the keys to her previous house. She was ready to move on from the past, so she had to let go of the house she was raised in, where she and her mother lived, where she did something she never thought she could do.

 She was ready to let go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a while since I updated, sorry for the wait.

The ending might not have made sense but oh well. 

This is an off-topic chapter but idk what to write next so im just writing any good idea that comes to mind. 

Anyways, I thank you all for reading this far and being patient with me♡

685 words