Telling him the news

°·{Third Person}·°

America and Russia were sitting down eating breakfast when Russia suddenly spoke.

R"The extra room was for someone right?" He asked glancing at America,

A"Yeah, why?" He asked a bit confused by the Russians question.

R"Who was the room for?"

A"I thought I already told you mi oso, I didn't have a person in mind." He said taking another bite of his food.

R" 'mi oso'? What does that mean?" He said generally confused.

A"You have a nickname for me so I made one for you" he said smugly as he took another bite of the eggs.

R"Fair enough" he said before taking a bite of his food.

R"I know you're lying about the room, you did have something, or someone, in mind when you built it." He said firmly

A"Okay okay! I'll tell you but don't look into it too much, please?" Russia nodded in response.

A"I first built it for a child. I wanted to have a kid but with my job it was too dangerous."

R" 'wanted does that mean you dont want a kid anymore?" He said a bit curiously and a bit disappointed.

A"I mean, im open to having a kid. I would just have to quit my job and find a more stable one. Or just not have a job in general."

R"So you're okay with having a kid?"

A"Yeah.... You..?" He said nervously

R"I would love to have a kid! Imagine a mini-me, or you, walking around the house, around the world!" He said happily, maybe him and America could have a child one day.

America felt a pang of happiness as he heard those words 'I would love to have a kid'. America felt a load of weight be lifted off his chest. Maybe he should tell Russia now?

A"Hey osito?" America said before he could stop the words coming out of his mouth.

R"Hm?" He hummed as he looked up to America.

A"*sigh* Im uh.... pregnant...." He mumbled the last word.

R"What was that? Couldn't hear you love,"

A"Pregnant." America managed to get the word out clearly.

R"What."

A"Im pregnant," he said letting a smile form on his face. He closed his eyes as he was afraid to see Russia's reaction.

America felt two arms wrap around him, he opened his wyes to see Russia hugging him, tightly.

R"When did you find out?"

A"A few weeks ago..." Russia pulled out of the hug,

R"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" he said slightly loudly causing America to flinch.

A"W-well yea.... I didn't know your reaction" Russia sighed in response and hugged America again.

R"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

A"No, it takes a few months for the gender to be revealed."

R"I need to get supplies for the room, I need paint, a crib, toys-" Russia got cut off by America who kissed him.

A"Its all right dear, we'll figure it out. We always do."

------------------------------------
Bro help, I have homework due tomorrow at eight am. And I have no idea on how to do it.

It's only me second week at school and im already behind on homework. Great.

Anyways, you are going to have a wonderful day full of smiles!❤

Also thanks for over 900 views!

572 words