Number

America arrived at 12:52, which isn't late but Russia was already there waiting.

A"Didn't mean to make you wait," he said as he walk toward the Russian. He noticed Russia's eye's look at him, most likely looking at his outfit.

A"Uhm, should we start?" He said a little embarrassed 

R"Huh, oh em да. да"

America stood across from Russia, he remembered how short he was compared to the Russian.

R"We have accepted your offer as allies. To the company and you." He said trying to restrain his eye's from looking at America's outfit again, he ended up only taking a glance but America noticed but decided not to say anything.

A"Thank you, and im assuming you want the names of my allies?" He said slightly tilting his head to the right

R"да"

A"Italy, Spain, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea.  Not all of them are gang leader's but they all have a use."

R"What are they useful for?" He said letting his Russian accent slip, America noticed this and felt something weird in his stomach. Probably ate bad egg's.

A"Italy and Mexico are gang leader's. Spain is a spy in Persia. Canada is a doctor, New Zealand is a veterinary. Australia knows nature. France is rich and Germany is a good detective and spy, he works in the police and is helping us not get caught. South Korea's brother is in the Persian so he can get intel and he is a good theif." America replied trying not to sound tired, the truth is he only slept for about three hours. And while that's normal for America he just felt more tired than usual,

R"How is New Zealand any help? She's a veterinarian." he said sitting down in a chair and motioning for America to do the same, 

A"Well animal's can be used for hunting, tracking and even distraction's, if they fall ill we need someone to help them. She also is from Oceania" he said as he sat down in the other chair.

R"Australia?"

A"It may not seem like he would be useful but there are woods not too far from here. One time the Persian's ran into the woods and we got lost and Australia saved me because I almost ate a poisonous mushroom. He also has many dangerous pet's that could kill someone if ordered to do so."

R"Very well then," he said as he nodded his head,

A"Where's the rest of your group?" 

R"Told them to go steal our document's from the police" He responded nonchalantly, America then got up from his seat and said,

A"I should go now, we have settled our deal." He said sadly, he didn't want to go but he needed to be professional.

R"Нет! Uhm, I mean, how would I set up another meeting without your number" Russia said with a hint of urgency in his tone, America found this a little cute.

A"If you want my number you could have just asked," he said shaking his head. He did exchange number's with Russia even though he could have called through the company line and ask for America, Russia insisted it would be easier to have America's number instead.

America and Russia then parted ways, America went back to his office and Russia went to see if his gang had returned yet.

●•{Time skip}•●

After work America just stared at his phone, His text with Russia was open but he wasn't typing anything. What would he say? Should they meet up so soon? Dear god why is this so complicated? America's mind raced as he tried to text Russia multiple times but not knowing what to type. America then got a notification from Russia,

Russia' Could we set up another meeting?'

America' Yeah, but why so soon?'

Russia' We want to meet the other allies in person'

America' Understandable, what time and where?'

Russia' 4:30 a.m today? At the place we've been meeting up at,'

America' Sounds good. See ya then,'

Russia'Yeah, see you soon' 

America then texted the group chat saying 

America 'We have a meeting with the Slav's at 4:30 a.m so set your alarms'

Japan'Why so early!'

New Zealand '^'

America 'Probaly don't want to be spotted'

Canada 'I need sleep for my job!'

Italy 'Y'all go without me, ima sleep"

Spain '^'

Mexico '^'

Australia '^'

South Korea ' Stop blowing up the chat, Im trying to sleep!'

Germany ' Did you even read the conversation?'

South Korea 'Yeah, im trying to sleep as much as I can now before the meeting!'

America 'Can y'all stop complaining. It's annoying af'

South Korea 'Stfu'

America 'Try me mother fucker'

Germany 'LANGUAGE!'

America 'English'

Germany 'I hate you sm. Im just going to mute chat, see you guys at 4.'

Germany has muted the chat.

Australia 'LMAO'

New Zealand 'Bruh'

Japan 'He really is the smartest of us all'

America 'Ouch'

Italy 'Lol'

Mexico '^'

France 'Go. Too. Sleep.'

After that the group chat went quiet, no one messed with France, not even America. Although that's mostly because America respects France, but he is also a little scared of France too.

America then changed out of his clothes and set an alarm for 3:00 a.m. He wasn't taking any chances. Once he changed out of his clothes he went to bed but didn't fall asleep, he checked the time 9:57 p.m. He then decided to look out the window and at the stars, for some reason looking at stars would calm him down. He looked at the stars for a while and saw the hunter, holding a sword and sheild. He smiled as he thought of the memory again, he soon fell asleep thinking about the stars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

899 words