Can I trust you?

《Third Person POV》

Taiwan stepped aside and America entered the house. The scent of Lavender hit him almost immediately but he ignored it,

T "How much did you eat?" he said looking at America's stomach.

A "Don't tell China, but im pregnant." he sighed,

T "Oh well, come, sit down!" he said walking over to the living room where America thankfully sat down.

T "Why are you here?" 

A "You dislike China, right?"

T "that's a nice way of putting it, but yeah"

A"Can I trust you?" 

T "Depends in what you're asking."

A "Has China mentioned anyone's name recently?"

T "Uh, she mentioned the name Span. No, Spin, I don't remember clearly but it started with an S."

A "Spain?"

T "Yes! That was his name!" 

A "Anyone else?" 

T "Some dude called 'NK' and this one girl named Mexico" 

A "What did she say about Mexico?" 

T "That her and China were going to take down the leader of this place called Albion, but otherwise she hasn't mentioned her name again. But what do you need to trust me for?" 

A "Don't tell China I was here, or that I even spoke to you. And could you keep me updated, so if she says anyone else's name you could let me know?" 

Taiwan thought for a moment,

T "Alright, but everytime I give you info I get a thousand"

A "350."

T "850"

A "500."

T "550"

A "Deal." 

The two of them shook hands and America got up to leave but Taiwan stopped him,

T "Why do you need me anyway?" 

A "Your sister is planning on killing me" 

T "WHY?!" 

A "The man who got me pregnant is the same man that she loves,"

T "Man she is even more fucked up than I remember. Anyways, once this is done do you mind if I move out? Guatemala agreed to be roommates with me," 

A"Yeah, that's completely fine. I'll tell you once I have the information I need, then I'll make sure your sister won't be able to find you"

Taiwan nodded. And with that America left with a new prime suspect, Mexico.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is sort-of a three parter, but not really. .

And I would like to say thank you sm for all the votes amd for 1K views♥

Anyways I hope you had a wonderful day/night!!♥♥♡♡

371 words