The death of the Soviet Union (Pt.3)

《Third person POV》

Soviet was tied to a chair, his knees were throbbing in pain. America grinned in amusement as he saw Soviet struggle to hide his pain. America then put down the hammer and grabbed the axe on the table, he smiled as he saw Soviet's eyes widen.

A"I know you only used a hammer but your friend, Third Reich, used the axe. And seeing that he killed himself, I didn't get to torture him. So you're also getting his half of torture." He said smugly walking closer to Soviet.

Soviet was now a bit scared, he would never admit it but he was. America was now infront of the Slav, he had a crazy smile on his face as he raised the axe and sliced into Soviet's leg. It wasn't a clean cut but it got the leg off.

Soviet was in an immense amount of pain, he got a bit lightheaded as his breathing hitched. He wanted to cry,

A"Aww... Is the feared Soviet about to cry~" he said teasingly. He knew that Soviet was in pain, but that was good. That was revenge for Poland.

Soviet fought the urge to cry, but he soon found tears that threatened to fall as he was loosing even more blood. A tear fell down his cheek, he found America smiling creepily at him.
Damn psycho, Soviet thought as he looked at the American infront of him.

America raised the axe again and it landed right next to Soviet's dick. Soviet squirmed when he saw where the axe had landed, he really didn't want to be a unic. He may have fifteen kids but that doesn't mean he was done, although he had a strong feeling that he wasn't going to get out of this alive. America grinned at Soviet's response to the action, he raised the axe from the chair and just held it in his hands. He was likely planning his next action, Soviet took advantage of this by breaking his thumb which made the ropes loosen. Soviet slid one of his hands out of the restraints, he held back a smile as he was getting ready for an attack.

It was like predator hunting predator, waiting for the perfect time to strike. America swung the axe again but Soviet grabbed it and wrenched it out of the Americans hands and threw it to the floor. Soviet put his arm around America's neck and grabbed the rope that was attached to his wrist, he began to choke America, America was failing to escape the Communists grasp but he soon kicked his foot up and hit the Slav's groin. Soviet buckled a bit and America took advantage and punched Soviet in the Adams apple, Soviet began to choke America grabbed the axe from the floor and swung it into Soviet's head. There was a splatter of blood and brain membrane, America's face was covered in blood and brain. He gagged a bit, he may have been killing for 10+ years but that doesn't mean he's a cannibal. There was a loud thud as Soviet landed on the floor.

America pouted as he saw Soviet's body, he didn't get to torture him enough. He sighed and walked away before remembering that Soviet had kids, so he called a special number on his phone.

?"Hello...?"

A"Hey it's Stars.."

?"Oh shit, you're working"

A"Yeah, but I need your help on a clean-up"

?"Alright then, also thanks for the note on the table."

A"No problem"

?"Come over later, I'll throw a party! In order to celebrate Third's death!"

A"Alright then, 7?

?"Good with me!"

The other person said then hang up, America then left the house and fought his way through the raging snow storm. He eventually made it to his car but his car was snowed in, he cursed under his breath as he moved the snow away to find the door. Once he did he wrenched the door open and dove inside, he slammed the door and started his car, he decided to wait until the storm calmed down and his car warmed up.

After his car was warmed up he began to drive out of there, he normally enjoyed the cold, seeing as he lived in Alaska. But the Slavic cold was another story, it was below freezing and the snow storms there are merciless.

Once he arrived home he lit some firewood and sat down next to the fire, he soon laid down, the warmth of the fire engulfing him. He soon fell asleep on the floor.

------------------------------------------
Another chapter! Yay!! Took me long enough, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!

783 words

Words in all parts of
'The death of Soviet Union'
2718 words