Group session

《Third person POV》

America ways knew that his eyes were different, that's why he hides them. But he never thought he could see who he killed, he thought he could only see him, but he was wrong. He saw Soviet, Third Reich and Japanese Empire. Three countries that he killed over ten years ago, he was just a kid then.    (America is 27)

He then decided to watch TV to distract himself from the situation, as he was watching TV an ad came up, it was about diapers. America thought about getting a kid but he thought it was too dangerous due to his job, he also is single so the kid would only have one parent, and the fear that America wouldn't be a good Father also stopped him from getting a child, his Father wasn't the best and he doesn't want another kid to go through that. But he did raise his sibling's and they don't hate him, they're working with him and giving him intel on their own will, so the last arguement doesn't make much sense.

He also doesn't have time for the kid due to his job being so needy, he also doesn't know what to name the kid, he named Australia sense Britain and France wouldn't give him a name, he also came up with Zealand. But he came up with Nada but his parent's said that was a 'girly' name and didn't belong to a boy, although America sounded a bit girly. But his parent's came up with Canada instead, to America this still sounded a bit girly but he was happy that his idea was included. Of course he got no credit so his sibling's think that Britain and France named them, America didn't tell his siblings because they all loved the family, even if it was built on lies. Australia was the only one who wasn't a big fan of Britain and France, besides America of course.He hated Britain ever sense he named America, Thirteen which in America's opinion not a name. He started to dislike France when she didn't give Australia a name, Britain didn't name his kids past America. But that's probably a good thing.

The name would depend on the gender, or would he give it a intersex name like his. America then broke his train of thought. Why was he even thinking about this, he already decided that he wasn't going to have a kid. Unless if he quit his job, no one going after him, it would be peaceful. But that seemed like a dream to America, he was born into this. His fate was decided the minute he was born, he didn't get a chance to do anything else. He doesn't know how to do anything else, only kill. That's what he was good at, that's how he's so rich, so successful and so numb to emotions. The only emotion that he couldn't hide was fear, normally he wouldn't have to worry about hiding fear sense he rarely felt that emotion but he brings fear.

No. Dont think about him, not now, not ever. America thought to himself, he then looked at the clock 4:26 a.m. Shit. He's going to be late if he doesn't go now, he hope's the other's got up and are ready for the meeting, he forgot to text them when he woke up.

He decided to use his motorcycle sense he could swerve in and out of cars easier, the motorcycle was a dark blue with white stars all over, the seats were a dark crimson red. He didn't wear a helmet, because one, it would mess up his hair and two, he doesn't need one. He hops on his motorcycle and speeds away from his house, the speed only climbed higher and higher. Soon he was going over 100 mph, America made it to his destination at exactly 4:30. He hoped off his bike and ran into the building where the other's were waiting, 

A"I apologise for being late, something came up." he said urgently hoping that someone would respond, he looked around the room. Germany isn't here, weird.

R"At least you came. But we can start now, да?" Russia said his accent shining through, you could tell he was a bit annoyed. America internally scolded himself for making them wait for god knows how long.

A"Yes, we can start now" 

R"My group will introduce themselves one at a time, once all of them are introduced your group does the same." America nodded his head in response, he also noticed that the white and red country, Poland. Isn't here either, maybe on a mission? But America didn't comment sense one of his allies are also MIA.