Explain, Now.

[[Third Person]]

America and Japan rode in the car in silence until Japan spoke out:

J "Why are you here? How did you get here? Why did you call me?" She said confused before she stopped and sighed,

J "What happened," she said a lot more calmly than before.

A "I got kidnapped, China kidnapped me to be more specific. And i'm sorry I couldn't help you from Vietnam"

J "It doesn't matter much, he let me go. But he also told me that Persia is planning a full-out attack on Albion,"

A "Wasn't that a full-out attack? You and SK were attacked"

J "No, it was just me and SK. Vietnam said the whole company would be involved, although I don't completely trust him."

A "You can trust him. China looked way too angry to be faking."

Japan nodded,

J "So, the kids alright?"

A "I hope so, I don't think China did any..." America trailed off as he imagines what China would have done to him. He didn't want to imagine it, but he couldn't stop himself. He felt his breathing hitch, he could no longer hear the car or Japan. The world around him felt like it was slowly leaving, he felt apart from the whole world. The only thing he could hear was his breathing. The only thing he could think of was what China had done to him. The images of her on-top of him clouded his mind, he felt his eyes become blurry. It took him a moment to realize that he was crying. He could hear China's voice in his ears: "Everyone can go home for the day. I can handle him myself" that sentence repeated itself in his head. He moved his hands to his head, he began pushing his hands against the sides of his head. The sentence began to fade, someone pulled his hands away from his head the images in his head were slowly beginning to fade. He felt like he was reconnecting with the world. He could hear the car, and the woman next to him resting a hand on his shoulders and saying his name: "America, America," the voice repeated, America slowly opened his eyes to see Japan on his left and his Mother on his right. The two of them had one hand on a shoulder.

J "America, are you alright?" she said worriedly. America just now noticed that Japan had pulled over. America slowly nodded and composed himself. Japan looked skeptical but she was only two minutes from her house where she can properly comfort America. But she decided against it, America needed her right now so she would be there for him. 

Japan unbuckled her seat-belt so she could face him better. She looked at America for a moment before she spoke:

J "Do you wanna talk?" America shook his head, he did want to talk about it. Just not right now.

J "Do you wanna hug?" she said almost sarcastically before she felt America's hands wrap around her shoulders. She patted America's back and hugged him as well.

The two stayed like that before America pulled back and sat down and mumbled:

A "You can drive to where you were going" he whispered. Japan nodded and buckled herself before she drove off. America's mother was still next to him,

L "Do you wanna talk about it with me?" His mother said, he nodded before he spoke in a foreign language.

A "As you know I was kidnapped. But what I didn't mention is that.... Ch-China.. uhm... she uhhh...." he felt himself beginning to tear up again. 

L "Take your time," she said sweetly as she put a hand on his shoulder. He nodded and continued,

A "Ch-China she.. she... she drugged me.... then... s-she raped me..." he continued in the foreign lanuage. 

His mother had a frown on her face as she hugged America, she wondered how people can do this to a person and feel no remorse. America hugged her back.

Japan was making glances at America, who was now hugging, air? She didn't ask, America was obviously going through something so she would let him go through it at his own pace. But she couldn't help but wonder, 'Why did America call me and not Russia?'

--------------------------------

So I am considering playing football, but I am a girl so my family is telling me it's not a good idea to play because I may get hurt. My parents said that I could only play kicker, which i'm okay with since I get to play. But they said they wouldn't want me playing due to the locker situation. But I don't think they understand that there is a girls locker-room as well. But I was wondering if anyone had ever played football or knows someone who did/does, if not then that's alright.

Anyways, sorry for ranting for a bit. Hope you have an amazing day/night ♥♥♡♡

802 words