Aftermath

《Third person POV》

There was a loud thud, someone hit the floor. Germany gasped,

G"A-America? Wh- why...." Germany sttudered out, he had a shocked expression on his face. He didn't look scared but more shocked at America's actions. Poland had a smile plastered on his face, he seemed amused at Germany's reaction.

America paid no attention to the two of them, he was just staring at Britain's body. It was laying there in a pool of his own blood, America wasn't scared he was just... shocked.

He didn't mean to shoot Britain, he was aiming for Poland. They were inside so the wind didn't change trajectory, America's mind was racing. How could he miss? He always hit's his target. Maybe he wasn't aiming correctly, he just didn't understand how he could miss. America felt cold, he walked out of the building and into an alleyway next to the building. He took off his glasses and looked beside him, it was Prussia.

P"Maybe you missed because you didn't want to kill him" she said bluntly, she looked at him and sighed. 

A"It doesn't matter if I don't want to kill him, I was ordered to." 

P"I get that your hurt but-" 

A"Im not hurt." he said firmly

P"America do not bullshit me right now. I know you and Russia had a disagreement but he is trying to redeem your trust," Prussia said slightly annoyed she knew that America was trying to distract himself from his emotions or the truth. America kept his cold expression and said,

A"I have to finish the job." he said walking back to the front of the building, before Prussia responded,

P"Why?"

A"What?" he said turning around to face Prussia,

P"No-one is making you, Britain is no longer in charge. You are." 

America thought about it for a moment. He did kill Britain and he's the next of kin, meaning he owns the company. Meaning he can choose to deny a job, he doesn't have to kill Poland and Germany anymore. America felt a smile form across his face, 

A"Yeah.... you're right" he said happily, he put on his glasses and went inside the building to find Germany and Poland still there,

P"Glad ya finally did it" Poland said, amused.

G"Why did you bring us?" Germany said skeptically,

A"My job was to kill you both but I found an opportunity and I took it" America replied, a grin on his face. He told Germany and Poland they could leave if they wanted, they both left.

America decided to do his own clean up job, he hasn't done one in a while but he remembers the important things. 1, clean all prints 2, clean all blood 3, get rid of the body in a isolated area or burn it 4, get an alibi 5, get rid of security camera footage.

He did all of those steps exept one, the body. America already rapped up the body in saran wrap and cleaned all blood but he didn't know where to hide it, normally the clean up crew has a located spot. He thought about calling the comapny, No. His company, but he decided against it, he would call a company meeting under Britain's name and declare that he is the new leader.

America didn't want to put the body in his car but he had no choice, he put the body in the back and drove towards his house. When he arrived at the area he decided to go to the spot where it happened. The accident. He went over there, there was burnt grass, dirt and trees surrounding the area. Makes sense, there was a fire afterall. He walked farther until he came to a house, or it was a house. Now it was burnt wood, there used to be ash but the wind blew it away. He moved some pieces of the wood until he found a group of skeleton's, he felt a wave of sadness and guilt flow over him as he looked at the remains of his friends. He then unwrapped Britains body, he propped the body against a burned wood piece. He went over to his car and opened the gas lid, he put his tie into the gas and pulled it out. It was dripping in gasoline, he walked over to Britain and wringed out the gas. He threw the tie onto Britain and grabbed the lighter from his pocket, he used his hair tie to put pressure on the lighter so it would always be lit until it broke or ran out of gas.