The star duo (Flashback)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this whole chapter is what happened between America and China

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

《Third person POV》

A young Man and Woman were sitting in an office, one was red and tall. The other was tall, but not taller than the red country. The smaller country had stars on his face aswell as thirteen stripes of red and white.

?"Do you have the document's?" The taller one asked 

??"Yes, do you have the money?" The smaller one replied, the other nodded his head and held out a briefcase. The smaller one did aswell,

?"Names China." she said sternly, she was sent to meet this boy due to her job. She had to spy on him and the company he works for, in return a large sum of money would be paid.

??"America." the smaller one said extending his hand for the Woman to shake. She looked at his hand and hesitated but shook it in the end.

Ch "You aren't very loyal if you're giving me this information for so little." She said eyeing America up and down. She was trying to insult him, push his buttons, she wanted to know why this man was feared all over the world. Sure, she'd heard story's but she never saw the difference between her and America. 

A"Heh... Well this company doesn't pay much," he said as calmly as he could. He was annoyed at what the Woman was getting at, he was sent there by his company to spy on her and her company.

Ch"So you're doing this because you're poor?" She said with a mix of innocence and amusement in her voice.

A"Excuse me?!" America looked at the Woman in anger, not that she could see his eyes due to his sunglasses. America was losing his composure and quickly too, he shouldn't have taken this job. He wanted to try something new sense his whole life was paperwork, kill, paperwork, kill.

China smiled a bit, she was getting close.

Ch"Is that why no-one can find your house? You don't have one?" She smirked as she saw America's façade crumble into pieces,

A"Excuse me Bitch? I am not against killing a Woman!" He said threateningly to the Woman as she smiled

Ch"I know, I heared about JE." she replied slyly. She was amused by America's answer, it's rare that she found something amusing. Especially someone, most people in this business are the same. Mean, intimidating, rude, strong, emotionless, but America's different. He actually showed his true colors and didn't bother to hide it after one insult, that would be useful to know in a fight with him.

A"She decided to fuck around and find out. I have no regrets," America said confidently. He had a smile on his face as he reminisced about JE's death, she injured South Korea and America had to defend his teammate so he put explosives on her house. The moment she opened the door there was a explosion. The back of the house disappeared, then another one went off blowing up the front of the house and blowing her body further away. America smiled, he saw every moment of it. He was on the neighbor's roof and jumped into a tree and then onto the grass, he ran to find JE's body. Once he did he dragged her back to the house and ler her burn in the flames.

Ch"Why didn't you just shoot her?" China said in a monotone voice but in reality she was curious, she was never told the reason and she couldn't find the time in her schedule to investigate.

A"She hurt someone that I care about." America replied quickly. He didn't want to give away anything, he was a good actor but he knew that China was observing his every move. One slip up is all it takes.

Ch"Very well then. Care for a drink?" She said looking at a bar. She was trying to get him drunk so he could reveal information. 

A"Sure..." America said skeptically, he knew what she was trying to do. But maybe he could get her drunk instead.

The two walked into the bar,

Ch"Baijiu, please."

A"Whiskey." 

The two chatted for a while, the both of them tipsy at this point. China completely forgot why she wanted to come here but she was having fun so she didn't think about it too much. America didn't forget but he loved whiskey so he drank a lot of it, and if she forgot he doesn't want to remind her sense he would definitely let something slip.

Ch"What is your most embarrassing memory?" She said looking at the American. He was drinking another whiskey,

A"I wouldn't say this is embarrassing but it was definitely akward." he said putting down his drink and rubbing the back of his neck.

A"One day my class was going to a museum so we had to get on a bus. Well me and this girl Japan got seated together, I didn't mind much sense she was normally quiet. About half way through the trip I had to pee, like really bad. But we were on a bus, there's no toilet's. I held it in as long as I could but I ended up pissing myself. Luckily I had a jacket so I tied it around my waist, it covered the front to the point you wouldn't see it unless you worked for it. Soon the bus ride ends and Japan gets up and so do I, she turns around to pickup her bag and I guess she saw the dark blue spot on the spot I was just sitting on. She looks at me, then back at the spot. She then giggles and that soon turns into a laugh, I was confused as fuck but I laughed too sense she obviously knew I pissed myself but she didn't care. She didn't seem disgusted either. After that we introduced ourselves and became best friends after that."  America said chuckling and holding back a laugh, his face was red from embarrassment. He realized he just told someone he pissed himself, great.

China was laughing, she didn't laugh often. She looked at America,

'He really is something special'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I meant to release this yesterday but oh well, I forgot.

I made this chapter so you guys(or gals, or non-binary pals) could better understand China and America's relationship. The next few chapters might be centred around them.

1040 words