Dilemma

《Third person POV》

China was at home and in her basement. She had photos of America scattered all over the place, she also had his file. She smiled to herself as she wrote:

'America and his boyfriend, Russia, are having a child together.'

It's not a long statement but it held very powerful information. China walked over to the phone and called Iran,

I "Make it quick." 

Ch "dont be so rude, anyways, I have valuable information on America." she said smugly, soon enough she'll get a raise.

I "Do tell"

Ch "America's pregnant." 

Iran hang up the phone almost immediately leaving China to be confused. But she didn't think about it too much, Iran probably needs quiet in order to think properly. 

China went upstairs to see Taiwan eating,

Ch"You made something?" 

T"Yeah" 

Ch"Cool, can't wait!" Taiwan slightly chuckled at this but continued eating.

China entered the kitchen to find dirty dishes, she looked around a bit before she came to the conclusion that Taiwan didn't make her any food.

Ch"Listen here you brat!" she said stomping her way towards Taiwan. He rolled his eyes knowing his sister was about to throw a temper-tantrum.

.

.

.

Canada and Ukraine were sitting in an office exchanging files on a target when Ukraine spoke,

U"So you dating anyone~?" she said not making eye contact with the Canadian man infront of her. Canada was caught off guard by the sudden question but he managed to say "No".

U"Any specific type?" she said popping the 'p' in 'type'. Canada shook his head and responded with,

C"No, I mean, does them treating me nicely count as a type?" he said nervously. His face started to feel a bit warm.

U"I guess it can, what about gender?" 

C"I dont really care, as long as they treat me good."

U"So you're Pan?" 

C"Uhm.... Yes..?" he said his voice cracking from the nervousness. He couldn't tell why he was nervous but he was definitely uncomfortable.

U"Oh, thats nice!"  

Then fell an akward silence between the two before Ukraine spoke again,

U"Would you- uh.. Like to go out with me..?" she said hopefully as she looked up to see Canada's face. Canada was completely shocked. Him and Ukraine have been hanging out together a lot but he never thought it was because she liked him. Canada tried to pin-point a moment when she was dropping hints, then it all came crashing down on him. She liked him sense the beginning.