Uh oh...(69)

《Third Person POV》

Russia was able to leave a day later, he also brought the kids with him. It took them a while to get adjusted to the new house, but they did eventually. The kids are doing surprisingly well, seeing as how one almost died the day prior.

America and Russia came up with baby names, they argued for a bit on the boy's name but they agreed on one. 

The boy would be named Alaska, the girl Moscow.

Moscow is named after Russia's childhood home, and Alaska where America lived.

Three days have passed since the explosion, America has had some hearing problems and Russia can't do the dishes without wearing gloves, but they are overall okay.

Russia has to apply a ointment every night as well as some anti-burn cream whenever he gets wet. He has to be careful around water, one drop of it and his skin would feel like it was a-flame again.

America can't listen to music for more than 20 hours per week, if he wants to keep his hearing. At first it was easy but for the time being he wasn't worried about music, he was more worried about what happens now. They had a house but, no money. Of-course America was loaded but savings wont last him forever. He also suspected that China was aware that the bomb she had planted worked, so she could be waiting for a good time to strike.

America knew that time would run out, but he didn't know how quickly. He sighed, he just wanted a normal life with his family. But instead he was in the middle of a battle that could start at any time, a loaded gun waiting for someone to pull the trigger.

Russia was setting the table, America settled the twins into their seats and prepared them for eating. It was obvious that Moscow perfered Russia over America, whenever it was feeding time Moscow would refuse to eat unless Russia gave her the food. When it was time to sleep Moscow would cry until Russia came over to put her asleep. America was, of course, a bit hurt by it but he wasn't going to complain much. Anything could happen, he didn't want to think China would stoop that low but, he wouldn't put anything against her.

As the family was eating at the dinner table America suddenly spoke:

A "I think i'm goin out to get a job tomorrow," he said looking at Russia

R "Is that really a good idea?"

A "We can't live on savings forever, Russia"

R "I know, but with China after us.."

The room was quiet. The kids were already asleep in their cribs, sleeping peacefully.

The next morning America left early for any job openings, but they all declined him. Mostly because everyone knew who he was and they didn't want to get involved with that world. 

As America was walking down the street his phone rang, it was Russia.

A "Hey, osito"

I "Hey, America." a sly voice answered, definitely not Russia's.

A "Who is this?!" 

I "Who's been MIA this whole war?" 

A "Iran." 

I "Well, return home and your kid lives. Stay out they die. Along with Russia."

She said then hang up. America quickly gets in a taxi and gets home. Nothing looks wierd from outside. 

When America got inside everything looked normal, he checked the bedroom. Russia was asleep, the kids were also asleep. America checked their pulses, all alive. So why did he get that call? There was a click behind him.

He turned around with his hands up, he should've seen this coming. Iran stood behind him with a pistol aimed at his head. Iran flicked the gun to the hallway. America nodded and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! I know i've been silent for the past few days and I apologise for that. But I have a feeling i'm going to be updating less sense school's going to be my main priority (I got grounded for a 87%).

But I thank you all for being patient with me and my updates and I hope you all stick around!!♡♡♡

PS: (I say Ravens over Steelers) I'm not a super-fan of either teams but the statistics are going for the Ravens. Although, a Steelers win against the Ravens would be cool.

69th CHAPTER!!

711 words