The meeting

《Third person POV》 

Ukraine stepped aside and a tall tri-colored male came to the front of the crowd, he was wearing a light brown ushanka with a black suit and tie, he also had on black boots. America eyed the man, he didn't see any fire-arms. Which is weird sense he is a mafia gang leader. The Russian didn't say anything he just stared at the American.

"Nice to meet you" America said as he extended his hand for the Russian to shake. Russia just stared at the American's hand for a while until he shook his hand. America shiverd slightly as the Russian touched him, it was cold, freezing almost. Russia noticed the reaction but decided not to comment.

"Why did you want to meet?" Russia said, his accent strong.

"I want you to consider being an ally to Albion." America said bluntly,

R"Нет. The Persian's already proposed an offer." 

A"What they offered we will offer it ten fold."

R"You don't know what they offered"

A"It doesn't matter what they offered, because we will multiply that amount until you accept." America said, a slight tone of annoyance in his voice. He immediately realized what he said, but he didn't apologise. Britain said all he needed to do was gain an alliance, not a friend. Russia squinted his eyes at America, it looked like he was debating wether to beat him up or not; in the end he decided against it.

R"What makes you so confident in your company?" Russia said hastily, obviously wanting the conversation to end.

A"I cannot disclose that information." America said looking at the people behind Russia. Russia couldn't see America's eyes due to the sunglasses but he knew that America was looking at his crew, he then raised a hand and signaled them to leave.

R"Now will you answer the question?"

A"My company has done many thing's to get to where it is currently. I know you do not fear me or my company but there are some thing's I cannot say. Also because the Persian's are traitorous bastards" He mumbled the last part.

R"Do I have reason to fear you?" Russia said walking toward America and stopping right infront of him. Showing he wasn't scared of America.

A"Yes. You just don't realize it, and I hope you never do." America said leaning closer to Russia's face. 

R"Why don't you want me to know?" Russia said in a teasing manner, rasing an eyebrow. But other than that Russia's face still lay emotionless.

A"Because, it's been a while sense someone hasn't been scared of me" America put an emphasis on the word 'hasn't' to get his point through to Russia. Russia's face still had an emotionless expression but his eyes were full of amusement. You could tell he wasn't used to people not being afraid of him, it was kinda nice. It reminded America why he wore sunglasses in the first place, because no matter how good you are at masking your emotions, your eyes would always tell the truth.

A"Do you think I should fear you?" America said somewhat teasingly, he forgot what his mission was and dropped the whole 'professional' act.

R"да. All those people at the hospital got beaten up by someone." Russia said nonchalantly, internally smiling as he remembered each victim.

A"My brother really hates you then. You're making him do extra work," America said with a slight chuckle.

R"I will consider your offer," Russia said as he was turning around to leave