Chapter Fifty Seven

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fifty Seven

Lola

It was just a week later and I had a few days of the meds and was already feeling much better. We were flying down back home so we could join the boys because I was feeling better now.

We would be back home in London since the boys had a few days off. I was excited but scared to go back home, I wasn't sure how I had to feel about this.

I would only stay for a week, then go back home to LA to rest a few days before I had to start treatment again on 11th of March. This time only Gemma and Anne would come with me, Eleanor deserved some rest and fun by staying with the boys on tour a while longer.

"Are you ready?" El asked, the security guards just put all of our stuff in the van and were waiting for us to be ready to leave.

"Yes I am," I said, securing my beanie on my head for the second time already today. I was still in the wheelchair because of the operation I had over a month ago and because I was way too exhausted to walk so much.

El rolled me to the car where the security guys helped me get in the van. "Thanks," I muttered, El closed the door behind her as she got in and sat next to me.

It was just a short ride to the airport, I think I was more anxious about the arriving and leaving part than the actual flying part that normally creeped me out. "There will be lots of security, there are thousands of fans waiting for you so try not to panic," Fred, my personal bodyguard explained me.

I nodded and saw a glimpse of the crowd as we got into the parking lot. First we would get out and check in, wait at a special VIP lounge while the guards took care of the luggage.

Fred would sit next to us in the plane while the other five men of my protection team would be in business class instead of in our private class.

"Ready?" I nodded, El rolled me towards the crowd while the guards were surrounding us. I pushed my sunglass closer on my nose, clutching onto the fluffy bear Eleanor and Louis got me last weekend.

The bear had a striped shirt on and was light coloured, I loved the bear. "OMG LOLA!" I heard them scream numerous other things, I felt quite sad I couldn't stop and meet them.

"El?" I sighed and she stopped, leaning over me so I could speak to her. "I want to meet a few of them, after we pass the crowd," She nodded and smiled at me. "Of course love,"

We rolled down through the crowd, guards holding them away from us so they couldn't touch us. "Please Lola, we love you!" Some girl screamed loudly as we passed her.

We finally passed the massive crowd and stopped at a cafe close to where they were. "How many are there?" I asked Fred quietly while El went to order us coffee. "Just a little over two thousand fans," I sighed I could never meet them all.

"Can you grab a few of them, all over the crowd. They can meet me in small groups for a few minutes," I muttered, securing my beanie again. "Please don't take the crazy fans, you know I am not very fond of those," Fred chuckled deeply and waited for El to return.

"And can one of the guys go around to ask for the stuff they have gotten me after I met a few of them. I know they all want to give it to me personally, but I simply don't have enough energy for that." I took a deep breath, I was so glad the hospital gave me my own breathing tank after I went home last week.