Chapter Fourty One

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty One

Lola

The next morning I woke up by sweet kisses all over my face. I giggled and gently pushed Harry away. "How much I want this right now, we still can't because I am in a relationship with Niall.." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled closer into his chest. "We should get up, we'll go visit my mum and go to the pool," I smiled and Harry stroke some hair out of my face.

"And for tomorrow I have a surprise for you, mum and Gem will take Kik to the zoo while we'll be off," I smirked and sat up. "Tell me," Harry shook his head and climbed out of my bed - damn, I forgot he always slept naked. "Dear god, put on some clothes Harry!" I hide my face into the pillow next to me as he chuckled deeply. "Not like you never seen this," I rolled my eyes and got out of bed too.

"Mum texted me, she made breakfast for us. Let's get ready and grab our stuff for the pool, then eat there and leave for the pool. Aye?" I nodded at his plan and pulled on my light pink, polka dotted bikini. "I still can't believe you wear it," Harry murmured and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You know I never take it off," I mumbled back, grabbing a white dress to put that on. "I will wake Kiki," I quickly said before he could say anything more.

I rushed down the stairs and opened the door to Kiki's room. I softly woke her up by singing one of my favourite songs to her. "Mummy," She smiled and I kissed her cheek. "Let's get your bikini on, we're going to the pool after breakfast," Kiki jumped up and down excitingly as I took her bikini from her suitcase, I still had to unpack all of our stuff.

We finally managed to get Kiki ready, grab our stuff for the pool, have breakfast and catch up with Anne and Gemma. "Are you excited to go swimming Kiki?" Gemma asked her as we drove towards the pool, which was nearby. "Yes!" She squeaked and I smiled at my girl. "We should make a family photo of you three, it will be so adorable," Anne gushed and I glanced at Haz who was proudly looking at our girl.

Oh how proud we were on Kik, all what she has been through and yet to be so happy and energetic all the time. "Oh here we are! Let's get out of here, it is so hot in this car," We all jumped out, Harry carrying our stuff while Anne paid for us to get in. Kiki took my hand as we made our way closer to the pool. We set up our place, putting towels out and drenching our body's in sun oil.

"Mum take me to the water!" Kiki giggled pointing at the large pool full of cold water. "Let's put on some floaties first. Go ask daddy for help alright?" I looked to my side where a few girls were smiling with little books and pencils in their hands. I jumped up from my towel and walked over to them.

"Hiiii Lola!" One said, smiling as wide as she could. "Sorry if we are interrupting your day off, but can we please have a photo and an autograph from you and Harry perhaps?" I smiled. "Of course, you will have to wait on Harry. He is putting floaties on Kiki's arms," The girls awwéd and I signed in their books and took a few photo's with them. Soon enough Harry joined in with Kiki on his side.

"They really wanna have a pic and you to sign in their books, that's cool right love?" I sweetly asked him and Harry smiled to the girls, they were about to faint - were they? "Sure, why not," While Harry was signing and taking photos, Kiki was hanging onto my arm. "Mummy, can we go swim now?" "Yes princess. Let's swim," I waved to the fans and left Harry there so we could go swim.