Chapter Ten

VASSS HAPPNINGGGGG.

Sorry. Felt like doing that since the first chapter I uploaded.

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Ten

Harry

It was the first of January. This morning I woke up early to make my lovely, pregnant, girlfriend breakfast. I walked into the kitchen seeing Niall and Kiki already eating.

"Morning princess," I kissed her cheek. "Good night of sleep you had buddy?" Niall winked and I rolled my eyes. "Hazz, promise me I will be a big sis to the baby?" Kiki pouted and I picked her up, swinging her around like a crazy person.

"I promise you will be the big sis of our little baby," She chuckled as I put her down.

~

I walked into Lola's bedroom, seeing she still was asleep. I put down the plate and climbed in the bed again. "Cutie pie?" I whispered as I kissed her shoulder.

"Lolibear?" I tried kissing her neck and I heard her let out a soft moan. My hand went under the blankets, touching her hipbones that made her shiver.

"Sshh," I mumbled and I touched her belly. Inside that belly was a tiny little baby that was ours. Couldn't be happier! Even though we are just sixteen, I just didn't care. How would my mum react anyway?

I kissed her neck again, causing her to moan for the second time. "Hazz stop making me turned on," She breathed out and I giggled. "I don't know what you're talking about," My hands softly touching her cold skin, she turned around and kissed my lips.

"Do I smell pancakes?" Lola asked and I smiled. "I made you breakfast," "Thanks love," She kissed my neck, the soft place of course, what was she doing?

"Guess were even now," Loli chuckled. "Now we both have a hickey," I cupped her face and brought my lips closer, pecking her lips on a sweet way.

Lola licked my lips, begging for entrance. Finding ourselves to be exploring each other's mouths in a heavy make out scene. She gave out a load moan and her hands slipped down to my boxer.

"Won't they hear us?" I breathed out when she pulled back to pull her hair in a high bun. "Probably. Yes. You do care?" "Screw them," I told her as I rolled on top of her.

After we had a little fun, I pulled the blanket away revealing her perfect naked body. "Hazz put it back! It's cold!" She squeaked like a little kid.

"Sssh," I bend down to her lips giving her a sweet peck on her soft lips.. She made me drive crazy! "Hazz it's cold!" Lola whined as I bend down to her belly. Kissing it protectively in a sweet way.

I left probably a thousand kissed right there and she enjoyed it. "You know I love you right?" She started nervously. "Of course I do baby girl," I put back the blanket over us so she wouldn't be cold again.

"I've got to tell you something.." I panicked, she was going to leave me.

Lola