Chapter Thirteen

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirteen

Lola

It was after lunch time before I woke up. Huge headache and still extremely tired. I crawled over Harry's body to Louis, poking his tummy what made him let out a scream and fall out of bed.

"I was sleeping!" "Yes was. Can you get us some food, please?" I gave him the puppy-dog eyes. "Yes, fine. Whatever," He quickly left the room and I turned to Harry, his eyes were still closed.

"Babeee?" I crawled over to my naked boyfriend, yes he is always naked when he sleeps.. I kissed his nose and poked his cheek, but he laid there giving no response.

"Babybear?" I pouted and I pushed my lips against his, but again no response. I got up and jumped on the bed, hoping for a reply.

"Wakeee up, wakeeee upp. Haarrryyyy wakeee uppp!" I sang really loudly. Before I knew I got tackled down to the bed and someone crawled on top of me.

"Ieeeep," "Sshh. It's just me," I opened my eyes seeing the beautiful green eyes of my boy. "You scared me," He smiled and kissed my lips.

"How was your sleep?" "Well it's so amazing to sleep with two boys in one bed!" I said sarcastically, making Harry chuckle and kiss my lips again.

His naked body was pressed to mine, I was only wearing panties- Wait, did Louis seen me naked or wasn't he even looking earlier? Probably not, I was just stressing out over nothing.. I hoped..

"Can we stay in bed the rest of the day?" Harry pouted. "I mean. This is the best spot ever," He kissed my jawline, lowering his lips down to my neck. My legs slipped around his waist and my hands were clinched in his curls.

When he finally found my weak spot I let out a moan, he bit me after I did that. Wait did he seriously bit me, not like a love bite but a really harsh one.

"Ouch. Harry!" "What?" He mumbled, kissing my shoulder and collarbones.. "That hurt.." I pouted. "Sorry love," Harry smirked, his hands were resting on my waist. Slowly crawling inches lower and lower, reaching my panties.

We flipped over, so now I was in control. "You look absolutely stunning in the morning, you know that right?" Harry whispered as I smashed my lips against his. "I know now.." I left some love bites in his neck and also a very dark, painful looking hickey.

Something cracked behind me. That was probably nothing right? Harry took of my panties, smashing them through the room. The blanket was just covering my lower body, it was very cold though.

We rolled over again, so Harry could do one of the things he is so good at. A loud moaning escaped my mouth when he got in me. Instead of being the playful dirty guy he was in bed he was just taking it easy and slow, probably because he didn't wanted to hurt me after what happened at the hospital. We had the biggest fight ever...

Harry

After a while someone giggled, we looked behind us sitting up straight. Revealing Louis and El with our food in their hands. "GET OUT!" I yelled as Lola threw a pillow at them.

"I told you they were making babies in bed!" Louis said, smirking at us. "How long were you watching?!" "Quite a while I think," El said giggling and Lola let herself fall down in the pillows. This was so awkward..

"Dear god.." I mumbled and I covered us up with the blankets. "Just leave the food on that desk next to you and CLOSE the freaking door!" I said, I was blushing so hard right now.

"Sure thing babybear," El said, still giggling. I rolled my eyes at the nickname Lola normally gives me. "Just go," I muttered, shaking my curls around as I shake my head.

They left the food on the desk, slamming the door behind their asses. "You are amazing at morning sex," I cooed and she smirked at me. "Can we do this every morning?" "Without getting busted by people you mean?" Lola said while she let out a little chuckle.

"I love you so much baby girl," I whispered in her ear and I snuggled up to her.

Lola kissed my curls and sneaked her arms around me. "I still am really sorry about the fight in the hospital," Lola struggled with those words. We barely have fights and that one was the most intense one we had to far.

"I know you are babe. I am too," I kissed her cheek. "We will be fine," She finally said after quite a few minutes. "I will make a doc's appointment to check us both up. Maybe I can't even have babies at all.." Lola whispered the last line and I looked up at her sad face.

"Well let's not think of that. Shall we love?" She nodded and I softly kissed her lips. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked her, we had to record our first album so the boys and I were almost gone every day. It's good it was Sunday today.

"This shoot at Vogue and then I will probably sit at the couch and watch Pretty Little Liars with the girls," "So we can go out for dinner tomorrow?" I asked and she smiled.

"I will pick you up around seven then, is that okay?" She nodded and kissed my lips. "I love you cookie," I said and Lola giggled. "I love you too cupcake," I smiled.