Chapter Twelve

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twelve

Eleanor

A week after they lost the baby, Lola was finally allowed to go home. She hated hospitals so much, I really couldn't blame her for that. Hospitals scared the hell out of me too.

"Is she still sitting on the couch?" Dani asked me and I nodded. "Did she even had breakfast or lunch?" "Nope. Nothing. She got out of bed and sat down on the couch for like.. 6 hours already," We both sighed.

This was going on for already 2 weeks after she got released from the hospital. "Let's get her some food alright," "Nando's?" "Hell yeah!" I said happily, thanks to Niall we got addicted to Nando's.

We walked into the living room, facing Lola's crying face. "Put on some decent clothes, get ready cause were going out for food," Dani said trying to sound happy. Lola didn't answer so we kept trying, poking her and trying to make her laugh - nothing really helped.

I decided to call the boys but before I could hit the call button the bell rang.

Soon enough Niall ran inside, dropping a huge bag of Nando's in front of Lola's face. "You, now eat before I will put it in your mouth!" He snapped at her.

"Don't try Niall," The first three words in two weeks came out of her mouth. What was going on there?!

Niall

Whenever El and Dani were with their boys I'd sneak up to see Lola. I just was there for my new close friend. I didn't knew why but I felt more sorry than ever for her, I understood why she was being like this.

We talked for a few hours, we ate Nando's and played on our guitars. I was more helping her than Harry and she didn't mind I did.

"Lola eat it now!" I snapped at her, everyone was looking at us. "You will live! Not like the world is fading away, now c'mon and eat the damn chicken!" I began again.

"Thanks," She mumbled after she took a bite. I was pretty amazed that she actually listened to me in front of the others. The first time in two weeks..

Harry looked confused but got over it and took me alone to the kitchen. "What the heck is going on with you two!?" He snapped at me. "I am helping her, a thing YOU should do!" I yelled back, Lola meant a lot to me. She was like a little sister to me, like twins being best friends and having a lot of things in common.

"She doesn't listen to me dude! How can I help her if she doesn't listen?!" Harry yelled, she is stubborn how could he forget that? "Whatever mate, you should be thankful otherwise she would be death by now!" I said angrily and Harry's face got pale.

Yep bro you heard me. "Death..?" "She refuses to eat, without food you die you idiot!" I told him and saw some tears rolling down his face.

"Hazz?" Her weak voice behind us said and I looked around seeing an exhausted Lola standing in the doorway. "Niall is right..." Well gee, thanks?! "He helped me out a lot, don't get mad at him Hazz.." There was a fake smile on her face.

You could tell that already being miles away. "I'm sorry Niall.." Harry mumbled. "It's all right. I did what I could, things you probably wer-" Lola glared at me. "Sorry! Well ehm, it's all right! Just kiss already so things will be normal again," I said before leaving them in the kitchen.