Chapter Thirty Three

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Three

Lola

I was excited for today. I'm excited a lot lately. "Niall? Where is my phone?" I screamed, hoping he would hear me as I wrapped the towel around my body. "Here on the charger, silly," I sighed in relieve and walked to the living room where Niall was hanging on the couch upside down watching a cartoon with Kiki next to him - also hanging upside down.

"Kiki, come here I will do your hair. Really mature Niall.." I chuckled and started braiding Kiki's hair into a crown braid - she loved those. Kiki stayed the night here since she fell asleep in my arms as we were in the car, getting home from another fancy dinner with the group. It's not like we don't work or something, I have been rehearsing in the boy's studio for my own tour and they were really impressed.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked me when I got back from doing my make-up, my hair and putting on some clothes. A black legging, which was really warm since it was cold outside, an oversized sweater with my leather boots. "Hazz, Kik and me are going to the fair together," I helped Kiki put on her boots and gave her, her jacket.

"Yes, daddy and mummy and me are going to the fair!" Kiki squealed and Niall pulled a face. "What?" "It's just that it seems like you two are back together. I mean, you went ice skating last week, you go out clubbing with him a lot without all of us and now you go with Kik away again," Niall rambled and I send Kiki out to my room to get my purse.

"Excuse me? Harry and I are friends like since we were born, we are best friends and I am glad we are just being nice to each other again! We are going with Kik cause she is our daughter now. Geez, what crawled up your ass last night?" I snapped at him and I ran my hand through my short brown hair. "Maybe because I am fucking worried?" Niall screamed back at me, geez someone is on his man period.

"You know how he is, he will probably end up hurting you. Like he did last summer, remember that Lola? I was there to pick you up and get you back on the rail, but I can't watch you get yourself into the same troubles again," I waved it off. "Just forget it Niall. I am doing good now, I got Kik back, I got my best friend back, I am back now!" I said and Kiki appeared in sight.

"Kik, go say Niall goodbye. You are staying at uncle Lou and daddy tonight, isn't that fun? Cause tomorrow we will all go on the big red bus and go tour a few days before Christmas," Kiki hesitated before she gave Niall a quick hug, she handed me over my purse and grabbed my hand. "We will talk about this later," I said before leaving our flat.

~

"Mummy, daddy look!" Kiki screamed and we turned around seeing she just won a big bear for herself - clever girl. "Woah, did you do that on your own?" Harry asked, kneeling down to get on the same height as Kiki. "Yes, you should win one for mummy too!" I chuckled at Kiki, she was basically trying to get Harry and me together. How lovely.

After Harry won a bear for me too I linked arms with him, he looked down and smiled at me. "Let's just forget about us and be there for Kik, I don't wanna rush into things again yanno," I mumbled softly and Harry squeezed my waist and kissed the top of my head. Harry stayed quiet, I wondered why but before I could ask Kiki was already pulling us towards the Ferris wheel.

We hopped on there when it was our time and Kiki was over excited to see the sight from the top. "Mummy?" I looked down to her and smiled. "Yes Kik?" "Do you love daddy?" I shared a quick look with Hazz before answering. "Yes, of course I do love him," Kiki grinned widely and snuggled up in Harry's side. "What's that for?" She pointed at my hand, the tattoo of Ann-Lucy.

"Remember when our baby died?" Harry started and Kiki nodded, oh she was so mature for her age. "Her name was Ann-Lucy and we both got her name tattooed on our body's," He went on and I weakly smiled at him, I didn't knew he did the same thing. "Where is yours?" "On my arm, I will show you once we get home okay?" Kiki nodded and started playing with Harry's large hands.

"You won't leave me like my real mum did, right?" Kiki simply asked and my mouth fell open, I was shocked. "Don't think such a thing love. Mum and dad love each other dearly and we both love you even more, we won't let go of our little princes," I told her, hugging her side and kissing her cheek. "I love you so, so much baby," I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

We got of the Ferris wheel and made our way towards the car. "Are you two excited to sleep in the tour bus tomorrow night?" Harry asked us, I nearly tripped but I ended up falling though. I didn't know what I did, I might slipped on some slippery stone. "Are you okay?" Harry kneeled down next to me and looked at my painful face. "I think so.." I cringed in pain as he helped me to get up on my feet.

"My ankle, it really hurts," Harry gave Kiki the car keys so she could open the car and lifted me up so he could carry me. "Oh what a gentlemen," I smirked and he placed me into my seat. "I always am," He scoffed and Kiki started chuckling. "You are such a dork sometimes," Harry said, laughing at my face. "It's not like you never fell when you were bloody drunk," I muttered so he could only hear it as he was smirking back at me.

Simply just some quality family time.