Chapter Fifty Six

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fifty Six

Lola

The week flew over and it was time to say goodbye to Harry already. I didn't want him to leave which was incredibly selfish of me, but he had too.

"Don't die while I am away," I rolled my eyes and tightly embraced him. "Don't you fight with Ni, okay?" "Okay," I felt his lips pressing onto my forehead.

We stood there for maybe ten minutes before his phone started buzzing - an alert he had to leave for his plane. "It is just two weeks, I will be fine," I reassured him, I knew I would be with the support.

Louis would stay another week and then it would be just me and El. That was the third week and when that was done, I was planning on joining the boys on tour for a bit. Only if I felt well enough.

"Tell Kik I love her, take good care of her will you?" "I always will love," I smiled into his chest, not wanting to let go of him.

"I love you," He said, pressing his lips for the last time on my cheek. He pulled away and I started crying. "I love you more," I replied back, he held my face in his big hands.

"I will see you in two weeks, I will call you when I get home," I nodded as he wipped away my tears. "I will be okay," I muttered, more to calm my self than to reasure Harry I would.

"Stay golden love," With that he dissapeared out of my hospital room.

~

Hours later my manager showed up with tons of boxes filled with cards and presents from my fans. "Woah," Came out of my mouth as I saw the entire stuff all together in the corner of my room.

"Let's go read them, I want to follow or thank them all on twitter," I said, Louis nodded and got the first box on my bed. "You two can tweet via my official twitter account, I will tweet by my private one," El smiled and gave me a stock of cards.

"Can one of the guys come back later?" I asked my manager, furrowing his eyebrows at me. "I want to put up all the cards in my house in LA, he needs to put them back in the boxes so Lou can start putting them up at my house," I explained, he agreed and one of the guys staid here.

We read through a quarter of them, following the people on twitter when they put their name on the card. I was so overwhelmed by all of the cards, it was incredible of them.

I quickly posted a photo on instagram while my entire bed was a mess of presents and cards. With the capture 'this will be up in my house soon, thank you all, love you lots'.

The next day I we went through the last boxes, finally finished them all before dinner. Louis and the guy put them up at my house through my kitchen and the living room, you could barely see the walls and the ceeling - Louis said so.

On Sunday I could go home for one day, because I insisted on seeing how it turned out. It would just be for a few hours, so the nurses and doctors agreed on that.

I was getting weaker and weaker by the day, I barely slept because of the pain and threw up most of my food. And I was alreading losing weight because of this.

"Oh my.." I muttered, seeing all the cards hanging all over my livingroom. "It is insane," A few tears escaped my eyes as I shuffeled through the house.