Chapter Twenty Six

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twenty Six

Harry

It was three weeks ago since the day that I had a car crash and that my precious Lola jumped off a cliff. I was sad, confused. Why would she even jump off a cliff, that didn't seem like Lola.. Niall forbid me to go see her, he told me it was all my fault. He was right, it was my fault. I never should've kissed Caroline, but I had no choice. The management was making me date her, somewhere I didn't even mind.

"Harry? Hello?" Louis waved in front of my face. "Eh sorry," I mumbled looking around the room, it was just Louis and me. "Lola just got out of her surgery. Your baby is save in the ICU now, they need to monitor her because she is just 23 weeks old," I nodded. "Do you want to see her?" My eyes lit up, did Niall finally agreed to let me see Lola?

"Not Lola, your baby. You can see Lola when she is out of the ICU, Niall told me before I came to you.' A deep sigh came from out of my mouth. "It can take months before she will come out of that bloody coma, what if she dies and I couldn't hold her hand huh?" I snapped at Louis and he sighed as well. "Let's get you in the wheelchair and I will push you to your daughter okay?" He sighed, standing up to get my wheelchair.

A few moments later we arrived at the baby ICU, what was around the corner where Lola was lying. Probably with Niall holding her cold hand.. "Did you decided on a name yet?" A nurse asked me as I looked over at the tiny baby that was lying in a crib, with oxygen mask on her tiny pretty face, rolled in a light pink blanket. She was gorgeous.

"Leighton Ann-Lucy," I whispered as she wrote that down on some papers. "Your baby girl is doing better than expected, you should be proud on he," Louis squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "Can.. Can I touch her?" I asked the nurse. "Yes, just take this soapy stuff and be very, very gentle," I nodded and did what she said.

The moment that I softly touched her hand I smiled, I was happy that she made it out save. Leighton was gorgeous, flawless. Just like her mother. "How.. How is her mother doing?" I asked the nurse who was watching us. "She lost a lot of blood during the surgery, but overall I think she is doing much better than when she came in. I heard her doctor say that she might wake up this week, there is a little chance she will," I nodded and looked at my 23 weeks old daughter. I needed her to stay alive.

Niall

A few days ago they took out Lola's baby. Harry named her Leighton Ann-Lucy, which is a beautiful name. Thank god he didn't called her Darcy, Lola would've killed him if she did woke up. "Hi beautiful," I kissed Lola's forehead like I did every time when I walked in her ICU room. I sat down on my chair next to her bed, I took her hand and squeezed it softly, hoping for a sign but she never gave me one.

Kiki moved from the door towards the bed, this was the first time she was in here. She was too scared to even look at her mother. "Kiki, it's alright. Come here," I gave her my hand and she hesitated to take it. "Niall, is she okay?" She mumbled and I took her in my arms. "She will be love. We just have to wait until she wakes up from her long nap alright?" Kiki nodded and let a few tears roll over her pretty face. "Ni?" She whispered and I looked down at her.

"Why did she jumped?" I sighed. "Don't tell me that I don't understand cause I am almost five. I am very intelligent," She stated and I gave away a weak smile. "Yes you are princess. Your mum wasn't feeling very well, not herself at all. She couldn't handle that love, I am sorry," Kiki snuggled up closer with me as she cried, she cried for a long time.

I smoothly rubbed her back as she calmed down a bit. "Niall, you won't leave me right?" I kissed the top of her head. "I won't princess, I will stay with you until you don't want me anymore. That's a promise from uncle Ni, okay?" A weak smile appeared on her face. "Lola won't leave you too, she's a fighter. You know that right?" "I know.. I don't wanna lose her too Niall. I'm scared," Kiki cried and we both looked at Lola's lifeless body in the bed.

I didn't want to lose her too, I was scared a lot. She was my one and only, my love. Lola deserved much better then Harry, he drunk away his problems, fucked around with some girls for what? For losing his pregnant girlfriend.. "Why can't uncle Harry see her?" "Because he hurted your mum, sweetie. He broke her heart into a million pieces," I whispered without taking my eyes of Lola, she was still looking flawless as usual.

With Kiki in my arms we walked into the ICU for babies. "Don't freak out, your sister is very little," I told her before we went inside. Harry was also here, sitting in his wheelchair next to Leighton's crib. "Niall, please. Let me see her. I beg you," He started and I sighed. "Not now Haz. Kiki want to see her sister," "I want to see the mother of my child," He shot back. "NiNi, let him see my mummy," Kiki sobbed and I nodded. "When I get back you better be gone," I groaned letting Kiki down on a chair.

~

After a two hours of staring to Leighton we decided to get some food before we went back to Lola. We passed by Lola's room, seeing that there were doctors all over her while Harry was crying in his wheelchair. "Kylie, look after Kiki for a few minutes," I pushed Kiki towards the nurse Kylie who was running to me, so she didn't had to see what was happening.

I barged inside the ICU room, seeing they were doing things with pedals for her heart. "Harry, what did you do?" I snapped at him, I pulled him up pushing him to the wall. Leaving his feet just a few centimetres above the ground. "I leave you there for two hours with her and now she is dying!" I yelled in his face and Harry cried and shook his head. "She.. She got a heart tack out of the nothing. I didn't even touch her!" I let him fall back in his wheelchair.

We watched her line went flat. One red flat line, giving one irritating sound of a beep. "Time of death 18.24 PM," A doctor said and I let myself fall down on the ground again. Just like I did when she fall of the cliff three weeks ago. It was over now, for real. I lost her. Kiki and Leighton had lost her.. We lost her..