Chapter Nineteen

Check out my new story right here:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3502020-broken-smile

I hope you will like it!

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Nineteen

Niall

I kissed the top of her head, poor thing. Always in trouble.. "What happened next?" I asked her but she didn't replied my question. "Lolibear? Tell me," I whispered in her ear and that's when she started crying like a river.

I managed to get her calmed down after an hour or so. "He punched the wall and threw one of the lamps across the room," She blurted out and I sighed. Stupid Harrold, why did he have to smash a fucking lamp?!

"I was so scared," Lola mumbled. "Then he grabbed me.. And was saying all those words in my face. That I should be with him, seriously I thought he was going to hit me.. He smelled of alcohol.." I pulled her closer to me and stroked her hair.

"Shh it's okay. You're here now," She showed me a weak smile, just a little too weak for my thoughts. "He was hurting me, his grip was so tight on my arms. That's when Lou and El came home. Lou got furious on Harry and Harry pushed me aside and started yelling at Louis," Lola got a frightened look her face.

It took her a while to tell me the other part. "Like out of the blue.. Harry gave Lou a punch in the face. El and I screamed and they started to hit each, well Louis was trying to get Hazz of him.. We were in shock," I choked again, Harry hit Louis what the hell?

"I came between them and that's.." Lola let out a cry and looked up at my face. I was furious. "What did he do Lola?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"That when Harry.." She managed to get our but she couldn't say nothing more.

What did he fucking do to my best friend? I am so furious if she wasn't in my arms right now I would have punched the wall as well. She stood up and took of her jacket. Lola turned around and showed me her back.

"Lola?" She lowered her dress and when I saw a badly dark bruise on her back. I couldn't say anything anymore..

Lola fixed her dress and turned around, she was crying again. I took her in my arms and carried her up to my bed. "Rest here, I will get you something to drink and something cold to put on that ugly bruise," She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

I was almost out of my room when I heard her call for me. "Yes love?" I looked down at her sad face. "Thank you for taking care of me," She mumbled and I smiled.

"I love you cookie," She said and gave me another weak smile. "I love you too Lolibear," I replied with an even wider smile then before.

Harry

The day Loli called and said it was my last chance I freaked out. Instead of going to rehearsals I went straight to the management that day. Telling them I wasn't going to fake date that cougar and was staying with Lola, with as back up uncle Si.