Chapter Twenty

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twenty

Lola

Waking up alone in this flat was pretty weird. Niall was gone and I was too weak to get up and make myself some food. "Niall?" I said when he answered his call.

"Yeah babe? You slept alright?" "I did, thanks. I am hungry though, but I am just so weak I can't get out of this bed," He slightly chuckled.

"Could you get me some Nando's? Where are you, I am alone here now," I said as I heard him pick up things and put them down somewhere else.

"At Harry's. Don't worry, he is gonna fix this. Nando's is on the way Lolibear," I softly smiled. "He is really sorry about last night babe, just wait and see. He will fix it," Niall told me, I really hoped he would.

"If you say so Niall," I sighed. Harry really needed to fix this, I could not live without him. "Nando's is on the way love, see you," Niall hung up on me and I let my phone fall down next to me in the bed.

~

Someone kissed my cheek, very softly. "Hmmm..." I smelled chicken. Food, finally, hurray! "Loli, I am really so sorry about last night," I opened my eyes and looked up to the person who was sitting next to me.

"I am done now," I said to Harry and he looked down at his lap. "Lola.. We need to fix this.." He mumbled and his eyes met mine, they were full of tears.

"What is there to fix about eh?" I sat up straight and blew a piece of hair out of my face.

"I mean basically, you were the one who cheated on me with two girls at the same time. I never even thought about liking Niall or any other boy in that way. So tell me, what can I fix about this mess you made?" My lips were pursed and I looked deep in his watery eyes, I was so done.

"I don't know what you can fix Lola, but I can. I don't even know what to tell you anymore, that I am sorry? Yes I am but that is not enough," I nodded. "That is indeed, not enough," I spat back.

I lifted myself out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen were the food was, Harry followed me. "What do I need to do, to fix this Lola?" I ate all the food that he brought from Nando's before answering him.

"First of all, you need to fix your friendship with your mates. Then as my second thing you need to get closer to Kiki again, she hates not being with you. You need to spend time with your godchild!'" Here goes nothing..

I looked him straight in the eye. "As last, you need to show me you love me. That I am the only woman in your life what is so important to you, that you would never ever cheat or lie to me ever again," I pursed my lips again and waited for his response.

"Then for a start, we are going to Paris with everyone and Kiki for a week," I nodded. "And I will be off now to talk to Louis. Niall and I already talked to each other," "Okay. Off you go then," I mumbled as he leant in for a kiss. I quickly pressed my lips on his and then pulled away and left him standing there alone.

Niall

Man I was having this huge crush on Demi Lovato and I am actually skyping with her right now! I was supposed to go clubbing with the lads but I stayed at my flat with Lola, who was still watching her precious Pretty Little Liars on the couch. Little Kiki was already asleep, she was so tired of going to the zoo with everyone.

"Attention to Niall?" Demi waved with her hand for the camera. '"Sorry," I laughed and she smiled to me. "So what are you up to this summer?" She asked me and I winked at her.

"Maybe going to Paris with my mates and the girls. How about you?" "Nothing really..' I felt sorry for her, she finally got back on the grid and had nothing planned.

"What if I ask the others-."I was cut off by someone screaming and Demi and I both were in a shock.

I heard it was Lola screaming. "BLOODY HELL! NIALL!" I sighed. "What?!" I yelled back. "GET YOUR IRISH ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I took the laptop with me, this was going to be interesting.

"What...? I am skyping with Demi. SSHHH," I said and Lola raised her eyebrow. "So your best friend is more important than her favourite international superstar, cause there is a bloody spider on the wall!" Demi started laughing and so did I. This was hilarious.

I put the laptop down and smashed the spider with one of her magazines. "You idiot! You smashed the spider with MY Vogue magazine!" I looked at the cover, Lola was at the front with a big spider on her belly right now.

"No not my precious cover.." She fake cried and Demi was still laughing her ass of. "I will fix that, I will buy you a new one tomorrow good?" Lola nodded and pulled my laptop on her lap.

Lola and Demi smiled at each other and I knew from both faces they were fangirling inside. "Omg omg omg," Demi first started squealing, I thought she could last it longer but I was wrong.

I sat next to Lola and let my head fall on her shoulder. "I love your music!" Lola blurted out and she giggled. "I love your photoshoot's! When is your album going to be out? I can't wait to hear it!" They both smiled like idiots.

"In August, the 14th to be exact," Lola giggled again and I made a weird face.

After hours of talking with the three of us, we decided to let Demi come with us to Paris. We already confirmed with the lads and girls and they were absolutely fine with it! I was so happy Demi was coming with me, I really liked her a lot..

"So I will see you soon! I am so excited!" "I am too!" I said smiling happily at her pretty face, I already felt the butterflies came up. "I have to go now. Talk to you soon!" She yelled at me. Demi blew a kiss and ended the Skype call.

Lola

We watched some more Pretty Little Liars together before we went to bed. "Are you staying the night?" I nodded. "If that's okay with you?" "Why wouldn't it be?" I smiled and he went up to his room.

I went up to the kitchen, taking some pain meds for my killer headache. Lately I had those a lot, it was getting annoying.

Suddenly the bell rang. "I will get it!" I yelled towards Niall's room, not sure if he would hear it. I ran towards the door and opened it, there was no one standing there. I looked at the ground, seeing a box with my name on it. I picked it up, got inside and opened the box as I sat down at the couch.

In there was laying a stock with plane tickets, with the names written on it. All together with another box in it, what would be in it? Destination..

"Paris!" I squeaked. I read the date, it was for this Sunday. We were freaking going to Paris, TOMORROW! There was a note in the box as well. I opened it as I walked towards Niall's room, to tell him that we were going to Paris tomorrow already.

Dear Lola

Like you asked me, I will show you that you are the only one that is so important to me. You mean more than anything in the world for me and I will be showing you that in Paris. I know you love that city so much and it is the city of love, so why not? I really hope you like the necklace that is in this box as well, it will look fabulous on you like everything does when you try it on.

You are the one and only that keeps my heart beating.

I'll love you for a thousand years.

I love you, Harry.

"NIALL WE ARE GOING TO PARIS! GET PACKING ALREADY!" I yelled as I grabbed my stuff that was here. This was a good start. Harry was trying to fix this and I hoped he would succeed it. He was all I had and will ever get..

"Wha..?" Niall mumbled as I saw him standing in the doorstep of his room. "GET PACKING! WE ARE GOING TO FREAKING PARIS!" I yelled as I did my happy dance, this was going to be fabulous!