Chapter Thirty

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twenty Thirty

Lola

Life has been even shittier then it already was. I hate this life. I was partying almost every day, hanging out with a lot of guys just trying to live a little. I knew I had to be sober and all to finally see my Kiki again but I just wanted to live a little before turning back and act like a real parent. I have been taking less stuff then before, so I guess you can say I do try to stop..

I moved to LA actually. I thought, why not go to one of the most beautiful cities in the world? My model companies are around the corner and my music brand worked things out for me so I can stay in LA and record things for my second album and rehearse for my tour that will start in February. I was so excited to find out my tour was sold-out within 10 minutes, it's amazing.

I haven't contacted the boys in a while, since you know.. They took my girl away from me. Talking about the boys, Niall is ringing me. "Um.. Hi?" I answered stretching myself as I was sitting on my couch, looking out to the beautiful sight of LA. "Hey Lola, how is everything going?" He simply asked back and I frowned.

"You are seriously going to ask me how everything is going after at least 4 months not talking to me? What kinda best friend are you supposed to be eh?" I spat at him through the phone, I was a bit harsh I know that - I never did tried to contact them either anyways. "I'm really sorry about that love. You know I am," His Irish words filled my ears.

"Fine, whatever. Where are you calling for anyways?" Asking him that while trying to push my legs up in the air with them holding straight. "I am a horrible best friend as you may know and I am going to make it up to you for that," "And..?' I replied, yawning at our conversation.

"I am flying you out to London. To be my date to the Breaking Dawn part one premiere. To see the boys and to see your precious girl Kiki," My mouth fell open. "You are all allowing me to go see my daughter?" "Yes Lola, we are," I squealed like a little kid and started dancing around in my living room.

I was so happy to finally see her again. I am such a terrible mother. "You alright?" "HECK YEAH!" I screamed loudly as I smiled. "Thank you NiNi, this means so much to me," I could feel Niall was smiling too. "I know it does babe, I am flying you out in a few days, so get packing already," I jumped in the air of happiness. "I will text you the details, I gonna go get some sleep now. Bye Lolibear," "Sleep well Nialler," I told him before he hung up on me.

~

My boots were clicking away on the shiny floor of the airport in London. "Lola, Lola here!" Pap's were yelling around me and taking pictures. "Lola, are you also attending to the Breaking Dawn Premiere?" I looked up from the ground. "Yes I am and I am really excited to be there," I waved at them before I left the building, where more pap's were waiting outside.

"Lola!" "Paul!" I was relieved when he grabbed my arm, leading me towards the black van. We lost each other when he was grabbing my luggage and I went to sign a little girl's photo. "Are you excited to see the boys?" Paul quietly asked me. "There will be a lot of tension between me and everyone else for sure, especially Harry and me. But I think we will be alright. I am clean and sober so that won't be a problem," I smiled brightly as we arrived at the flat complex where all the boys were staying.

I got my luggage out and went inside after I said goodbye to Paul, such a nice man! I went up to Niall's floor and rang the bell, I nearly squealed like a high school girl when he opened the door. "Hey there!" He chuckled as I flew him around his neck. "Oh god I missed you!" I cried in his neck and he carried me towards the living room.

"Look who is here to see you Kiki!' Niall placed me back on my feet as the little four year old came running towards me. "MUMMY!" She cried and picked her up and swung her around. "I love you baby," I told her, kissing her cheeks and hugging her tightly. "I love you too mummy," I just stood there, hugging my baby girl as she was holding onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Don't leave me," Kiki started sobbing in my neck and I stroke her back. "I won't leave you again love," I reassured her, hoping I could take her with me back to LA.