Chapter One

HI this is my very first fanfiction ever! This is before the band started, so hope you won't be confused!

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter One

Lola

My name is Lola, Lola Christina Hayden and I just turned sixteen. I live in a huge house in Cheshire, Homles Chapel - my whole sad life to be exact. We had a happy family with my big brother and our parents but that changed when my mum died.

I was five years old when she passed away, when I turned twelve my big brother had to leave me for his bitchy girlfriend Diane. My dad is just a selfish bastard, he is a brain surgeon and loves abusing his only daughter - me.

There was nothing I could ever do about it, only talk about it to my best friend Harry Styles. Yes I know; the totally curly, hot one from my school. I always have liked him, but of course I never told him because he just loves the ugly bimbo's and not a regular girl who is his best friend since like forever. Our mothers were best friends, so it was a huge shock when my mum Lucy died of cancer - for everyone including my dad.

Tears trailed down my cheeks, leaving my mascara to run slightly. With a sigh, I rolled out of my messy bed, stumbling over to the mirror. I quickly pulled myself together, sniffling a bit as I wiped the tears away.

"Lolaaaa," the familiar, husky voice shouted from downstairs.

A grin filled my lips, my heart fluttering immediately. "I'm up here!" I yelled back, running my hands through my hair.

The door swung open, making me spin around instantly.

A grin filled my lips, matching Harry's as he walked over to me. "Hi babe," he breathed out.

A girly squeal slipped from my mouth as I sprinting over to him, hopping into his arms.

His arms tightened around the back of my waist, holding me against his built frame as my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs circled around his hips.

I stuffed my face into his neck, the grin not leaving my face. "Hi Harry," I exhaled, breathing in his intoxicating smell.

"I miss you.." Harry admitted quietly.

I pulled my face out of his neck, glancing up at him through my eyelashes. "I missed you too." I declared, slipping out of his embrace, and yanked him onto my bed. "Tell me, how was Italy? How are Mum and Gemma?" I curiously interrogated, crossing my legs.

His face lightened up even more, if that was even possible. He pulled me down onto the bed, letting me cuddle up into his side before he began unfolding every detail and aspect of the trip. "Well first..."

Harry

My eyes fluttered open, my body stiff from the sleep I just happened to fall into. I groggily glanced down at the warmth attached to my chest; a small smile flickering onto my face as my eyes landed on Lola.

I leaned down, pressing my lips into her cheek, loving the small little grunt she produced, as she curled farther into my body.

"Hey Lola..." I whispered, poking her cheeks.