Chapter Sixty

NOTE: The boys splitting up will happen earlier than it was in real life. I know it is at least 1 or 2 years supposed to be later but anyhow. >>

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Sixty

Lola

Kiki sat next to me, her arms clutching around my waist as she hugged me. "You tired love?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

Desert was coming and after that we would go straight to the hotel. I was tired as well, this was a long and exhausting day.

The dinner was fun and lovely so far. But my body needed rest and I knew on the look of Louis his face he noticed. "I think Lola needs some air, let's get some love," he spoke up.

I slowly shoved Kiki over to Niall his lap who was sitting next to me. Mouting him I would be fine as I went with Louis.

He carried my tank so I could hold on to his arm as we shuffled outsite. "Thanks," I muttered, leaning against the wall.

Breathing in and out the fresh air. "Will you be better soon?" He quietly asked me after a long moment of silence. I shrugged and looked up to him.

Tears glinstering in his eyes. "Maybe. The doctors don't know that," I sofly replied, taking his hand in mine. Louis gave me a sad smile and suddenly hugged me.

His body shocked and soft cries came out of his mouth. "I don't want to lose my best friend," Louis whispered as I tried holding back my tears.

I hugged his body back. "It is not my time to go yet," I whispered back.

~

While I got sicker and sicker the boys got more woried than ever. Especially Harry and Niall, even though Niall and I put a hold on the sexual part of our relation for now, but he still was my boyfriend.

Even when they were on tour the calls became less longer at first, then they started to become less frequent. Untill the weeks came that I only spoke them once a week on the phone and a few texts here and there.

Summer was over, it was nearly Winter already. Time flies by when your sick.

My oxygen tank was right next to me, still helping me to breath. I pressed Harry's name and my phone dialed his number. It went straight to voicemail..

"I got bad news this morning, they told me the cancer spread out to my brain.. And they told me I might not make it till Christmas.." I sighed deeply, letting the tears roll over my cheeks. "Call me back," Wimpering those words made me cry even more.

I ended the call and tried to wipe away the tears. I would be off chemo and the medicine for a while, untill the doctors know what to do further about the newly found cancer in my brain.

As I told you before, it is the same as my mother's. I already failed to kill myself twice since the last time I saw Kik and the others weeks before my birthday.

I really just wanted to be gone. It would make the pain stop for me, it would for the others eventually. It might take time but they would get over it.

I like to think my family and friends got bored of me being sick and wanting to die. That they just let me be. Maybe that is the reason, maybe they are busy being famous, maybe they just don't care.