Chapter Thirty Nine

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Nine

Lola

It was 1 July. The boys were having their last concert in the USA and then having a deserved break. I finished up my USA tour last weekend and it was amazing. I couldn't wish for better fans, they suport me through everything. I do get hate, yes still alot and yes it does get to me. But I stopped caring about that. I got better things to focus about.

First of all having my family Haz, Kik and me. Being in a relationship with Niall for 6 months today precise. Going on an UK tour over a month, the same time when the boys need to be back to start making their second album. Well there are already a few songs, they were getting there. Plus I was going to release a big annoucement today and I was super excited.

"Haz, we need to leave now. Kik is already ready and Niall isn't coming," I checked my phone and send out a message to my manager that I was on my way and to get me my Starbucks. "Sure thing babe. I'm so proud on you, really. I'm happy to be a part of it and to be the only one to know except for the people who are working on it," I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yes, feel special mister Styles," I said before we rushed off to my press-conference.

I was just in time at the conference and my manager talked me through how this was going to be. "Ready?" "I was born ready bro," I said as I took a deep breath, walking on stage and taking place on my chair. I saw Harry backstage with Kiki and I was glad they could be there for me.

"Hello everybody!" I chirped into the microphone and a few girls giggled. "I am here today to reveal my big announcement. Oh god I am so thrived that I am literally shaking everywhere!" I chuckled nervously and I smiled to the cameras infront of me.

"I am happy to announce you all my Lola's Foundation. I got two charity causes already and I hope there will be following more soon," I exclaimed and everybody started clapping. "The first one and the most important one is Cancer, my mum died of cancer when I was really young and it runs in my family. I know there are a lot of sick people out here with cancer and I wanna raise money for them to get them better. To get people working on new projects to find new and better medicine," I was so so so excited about this.

"My second charity is for the children out there, who are troubled, sick, in homes where they don't belong weather they are bullied and abused or threatened to be killed. I was one of those children not so long ago, without my best friend Harry I wouldn't be standing here to be your idol. I didn't got help before it turned badly. I wanna be there for those kids before it does turn badly. Cause it is horrible and painful that this happens to children - they are our future," I glanced at Harry and saw he was wiping away some tears.

"God bless you!" A fan at the front screamed an d I widely smiled at her. "Good, time for questions! Who first?" I said excitingly as the paps and fans raised hands and started shouting.

"Are you and Niall in a serious relationship?" "Yes we are. We are taking it slow and we are really enjoying each other and life," I answered. "For how long together already?" A fan asked. "Today 6 months exactly," I giggled and answered some more questions about Niall, tour and my foundation.

"What about you and Harry though? Still best friends after what happened? What about your daughter together, how did that happened?" I frowned and swallowed. "Well we forgave and forgot, we all make mistakes. I love him to death cause he is and always will be my best friend. We are both godparents to Kiki so that is the main reason we forgave and forgot I guess," I glanced over at Haz who nodded.

"I love her dearly and our family is doing good. Yes we are doing good even now when I am dating Niall instead of Harry," I nodded and hoped this subject was over - it was still a hard subject to talk about.

I met all the 20 fans who got M&G passes and who were all at the conference. We talked a bit, took photos and signed stuff and I performed two songs for these lovely ladies. A lot of the other people who joined the conference were business people and paparazzi mostly. I got a lot of donations for the foundation and business people who offered to help me out whenever I needed their help.

I was beyond lucky this day, and it wasn't even ended yet.

~

I hugged Niall, I didn't care he was all sweaty. "Hi babe," I pecked his lips. "Go change, you will be late," I pushed him towards his clothing and greeted Harry with a hug. "Believe it or not, I actually think you guys did incredible. Kik did so too, she is with Lou and Lux in your dressing room," He smiled and started changing his clothes in front of me, I quickly looked the other way - this was kinda awkward.

"Hey Lola!' Josh said and I smiled at him. "Why don't we already go entertain the public!" I looked shocked at him and he dragged me on stage. I was just casually wearing some disco pants, my blue Vans a light pink tank top. "So guys, you all know who this is right?" I rolled my eyes at Josh and waved at the crowd, taking a microphone of one of the standards.

"How are ya all doing tonight?" I screamed and they all started yelling my name. "They are so hot, aren't they?" I winked pointing at the boys who appeared back on stage. "Please, everybody go follow me on twitter if you haven't already! I just revealed that I have a Foundation for good causes, I hope you all will go check them out. It will mean so so much to me and also to Harry, he is my right hand in this Foundation. So good check it out!" I said and I heard a lot of awws.

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my cheek. "Hey babe, remember what day is also is today?" Niall asked into my microphone and I frowned. "Umm... Did I forgot something important?" I joked, I obviously knew where he was talking about. "You forgot our six month anniversary?!" I chuckled and shook my head. "I did not you silly boy!" I replied back.

Everybody started yelling KISS ALREADY. So we did, well Niall did. He caught me by surprise, by kissing me in front of the crowd. "Happy six month anniversary love," I smiled and pecked his lips quickly. "HAVE FUN TONIGHT!" I screamed and handing the mic back to Niall and running of stage. Oh god, I did not prepared for that. I took a deep breath and watched the last part of the concert - I was amazed about how good they were.