Chapter Fourty Seven

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty Seven

Lola

What with the tour and everything, I was finding it harder day by day to find time to see Niall, as the boys were doing a lot of promotion for the band. However, I made sure that his eighteenth would be free so that I could spend at least a little bit of time with him.

I felt bad that I never saw him anymore, so I dedicated a few hours of my time to him. After a lot of negotiation with my manager, I finally persuaded her to let me off rehearsals and reschedule the concert for tonight so that I could head on home to prepare for the things I had prepared for Niall's birthday. Now it was five, so I quickly changed and headed outside, where my taxi awaited me. Sure, I was famous but we still took public transport from time to time.

My phone rang as I stepped inside my taxi, telling the driver the address before picking up. "Hey Tomlinson," I replied as he chuckled. "Hi there Lola, what is the plan for tonight? I know you have a plan, so please inform me," I rolled my eyes, how did he even knew? "I was going to have dinner with him alone, if you four don't mind that.." I told him, looking out the window as we drove by the streets.

"Oh well.. We wanted to watch the game tonight and have some friends over and order take out. We wanted a boys night out actually.." I frowned. "Oh please Louis, you see him every day. I don't see him that much, you all know that! I even rescheduled my concert!" I hissed into the phone, there were hushed voices in the background and I coughed loudly.

"We can have dinner together than..?" Louis suggested and I huffed. "I wanted a couple's night out actually," I mocked his voice as people laughed in the back.

"We have to compromise on something, we will go out together and you two have the rest of the evening afterwards for yourself. Agree?" "Fine. Text me the details of the restaurant, you better find something damn perfect for him," I ended the call at the same moment my taxi came into a hold.

I paid the driver and jumped out of the car, rushing inside of my house. I still couldn't believe Niall actually bought me, oh well us, a house. Since he wasn't here yet I could quickly take a shower and get myself ready before he got home in a few hours.

I left the clothes on the ground, stepping into the hot, steamy shower naked. I washed my hair as I sang 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran, standing under the hot shower and closing my eyes finally made me relax for a bit. Since the concert from tonight will be tomorrow afternoon, before my other concert it was going to be stressful.

We prepared goodie bags for all the people who bought a ticket for tonight's concert and I made sure that they all were invited to the Meet and Greet on the 16th of September.

That was going to be a long Meet & Greet since a lot of people were already coming, and now even more. But it was Niall's birthday which was also incredibly important to me, also because we weren't spending enough time together. I turned around and opened my eyes and was greeted by Niall's blue eyes and his naked body.

"Oh my, you scared me!" I smacked his arm as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing our body's together. "Shh," Niall hushed me, placing his lips onto mine.

I moaned into his mouth, I missed this. "Jump," He murmured against my lips, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the wall in the shower.

After a while of our heated make-out scene and more... We got out of the shower and got ready for dinner, we were quick since we were under the shower for quite a while.

"Love?" I looked up from painting my nails at his pierced blue eyes. "Hm?" "Are you almost ready? We kinda need to go," I nodded, finishing off my nails and jumping up.

I grabbed my coat and purse as we left to take our awaiting taxi. "Don't stress tonight. I will get you through tomorrow okay?" I smiled, pecked his lips and softly thanked him.

~

Dinner with the boys was fun, amusing and surprisingly normal - for what I have heard off it would be dramatic and chaotic but they proved me wrong. "I have something to announce," Niall stated, standing up from his chair with his pint in his hand.

"Lola.. I have loved you since I laid eyes on you, we all knew I did except for you. The moment I realised when you decided that was when you jumped.. But once we all had you back, you were stronger than ever," Niall said, tears coming up in my eyes.

His hand rested on my shoulder. "I love you, like a lot, like I never did before. So that is why I am going to ask you this," Niall frowned and licked his lips. "Screw this speech," He muttered and we all laughed about our Nialler.

Niall kneeled down on one knee in front of me, opening a little box with a beautiful ring. "Marry me?" It was almost a statement, but the little pout and his adorable smile right after made it more like a question.

Fear and panic took over me, I was trembling and overwhelmed. "I-I am not ready to m-marry you yet.." The whisper rolled of my lips and he stood up, more confused than I was. "I will marry you, just not yet," I murmured softly, closing the box in front of me.

"Let's get engaged first, baby steps okay?" Murmuring these words would probably break his heart and Harry's as well. "We should. Baby steps," Niall slowly said, wrapping his arm around me in a tight embrace.

I locked eyes with Harry, he seemed sad but a little bit happy too. He gave me his adorable smile, the one that made me go head over heels for him. I smiled back at him as he mouthed a thank you.

I pressed a kiss on Niall's cheek and pulled back out of our embrace. "I will wear the ring for god's sake," I stiffened a laugh and all the boys cheered - even Harry.

With shaky hands Niall shoved the ring around my middle finger. We all raised our glasses and smiled widely. "Too Niall," "To the engaged couple," We sheered as we drunk on that.

I leaned in Niall's side and pecked his cheek again. "I love you," I whispered in his ear, getting surprised by his lips on mine. Oh what this boy could do to me.