Chapter Thirty One

The picture above is the new haircut of Lola!

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty One

Lola

I was really fun and nice to be around Kiki again. I realised how much I actually missed her. "We are going out for a fancy dinner, you wanna come along babe," Niall asked me and I looked up from our busy tour schedules. "Um yes, sure," I sounded a bit off probably. I knew Kiki was supposed to be touring around with the boys on their Up All Night Tour but I wanted her to come with me to LA as well.

"What's on your mind love?" Niall asked me as I threw on a vertical pink-beige striped dress. "It's just that I really wanna take Kiki with me to LA for a few months yanno. I am gonna be touring around as well in the USA, starting in February," He nodded and I placed some nude high heels on my feet. "I was thinking I would stay here un till you finish the UK tour and then we would all go to LA and have you guys around when I am on tour - if everything goes back to normal," Niall smiled at kissed my cheek.

"I think that Kiki and me will be tagging along for sure un till we start in Australia. We will just figure out if she will be staying with you or if she will be staying with me and Harry.." I nodded and fixed my hair and make-up and I was ready to go. "We will talk about it later, first we need to get everything back to normal," I smiled at him, I was proud on my best friend who was just seventeen and taking care of a four year old.

~

The three of us including Kiki entered this amazing, fancy restaurant. Oh, realising how much I also did missed London. "Name?" The guy at the front door asked, very bored. "Styles," I cringed at the name, I forgot that he was going to be here too. "Follow me," Kiki was holding onto my hand as we followed the guy to a massive private table.

"Thanks," I muttered as I sat down at the table, trying to avoid everyone's stares. "Mummy, my coat," Kiki wined and I helped to get it off, so she could show of her glittery dress I bought for her when I was leaving for LA to come to London. "Wow," Louis breathed out and I met up to see his gaze. "You look incredible Lola," I smiled and took a look at the other people on our table.

Our gang was completed, the girls were here and the lads, Kiki and me. "You look incredibly good Lola, wow LA must be good then," Eleanor started and I met her eyes, she smiled at me. "Yeah. LA has been really good for me, also bad but I am sober and clean now," Danielle chuckled. "Sorry I just adore your new hair. It's so short! You look like Louis now!" We all shared a laugh at this.

I touched my short hair for a second, I really liked this new hair cut! "Yeah I thought since I was starting over, why don't get a few tattoo's and a new haircut yanno? LA has been really good yeah," I smiled and Kiki started playing with the bracelets around my wrist. "How have you guys all been?" I tried and they all were just really kind to me, like nothing did happen.

We ordered some food, had some drinks, we laughed and talked a lot. It was a great night. "I really missed being here," I spoke up after a long laughter about Kiki's table manners, she was quite something. "Just being with you all, laughing, having fun without getting into a lot of trouble," I swallowed. "I just hope we can continue this. Without getting into fights and troubles again," Danielle smiled brightly.

"Yes, we got our Lola back!" We all chuckled and ordered deserts. "So I am gonna be touring in the USA, starting in February," I started taking a sip of my coke. "I was wondering if you would like to join me, if you could. I totally get if you can't cause of school and your jobs girls and I know the boys are having a month off when I start so.." The boys started whispering and Dani and El started checking their phones.

Our deserts arrived and Kiki crawled on my lap, she was getting tired. "Well I certainly can come, El can come a few weeks cause of her midterms and everything but it will be great!" Danielle told us and I took a bite of my ice-cream, oh delicious. "Yes and we can come too probably. We need to check with the management if it's cool but we can come after we finish here in the UK," Liam spoke up for all the boys and I sighed in relieve.

"This is going to be great. I got my friends back, my baby girl back and I am having you guys over when I am touring," I smiled and accidently faced Harry. "We are all so proud on you!" Niall kissed my cheek and Harry gave me a sweet smile, telling me he was proud - I knew he was by the smile on his face. "But, seriously. How many tattoo's did you got?" Liam worriedly asked me.

I giggled and showed my wrists. "Stay Gold," Kiki read out loud as she yawned. "And I got her name on my left hand," First Leighton and underneath it Ann Lucy in a beautiful cursed writing, the day she died was just under the names really tiny and just readable. "That's beautiful," Harry murmured and I wiped a tear away from my eye.

"This feather behind my right ear and a treble just here," I showed my right hand, it was similar to Cher Lloyd's - we took it together. "That's much considering you already had two others," Liam sternly said and I rolled my eyes. "Relax I will get your name on my body to, satisfied enough now Li?" We all laughed and I kissed the top of Kiki's sleeping head.