Chapter Thirty Seven

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Seven

Lola

Alot of giggles around us. Where was I? I tried lifting my head but it refused, a sharp pain went through my head - hangover. "Aren't they just adorable," I recognized that voice, that was Danielle! "I am so glad I took pictures before they woke up," Eleanor's voice filled the room, great they already had taken pictures..

"Guys, get out!" Harry's chest moved as the words came out of his mouth. "You have to get up really soon!" He groaned and I stayed in place, I didn't want to end this perfect moment of us together. "Niall is going to be here in a few minutes. It's late afternoon. If you wanna get your arse kicked by him you should better get up and dressed," My eyes flew open.

I realised that I was still naked on top of Harry and there were four other people in the room besides us. "Geez get out!" I closed my eyes again, I needed my sleep. The bell rang. "Oh there he is!" Louis shrieked and he rushed out to the door. "Go hide in my bathroom," Harry told me and I frowned, the girls and Liam quickly left as well and I pecked his lips.

"Just go, we don't want Niall to get angry eh?" I giggled and jumped of the bed, stumbling towards the bathroom naked. Stupid broken ankle. "Harry, where is she?" I heard Niall's voice, he seemed pretty upset. I pushed my naked body against the cold wall. "I have no idea. Maybe she is at your flat," Harry suggested, but Niall chuckled deeply.

"No she is not. I just got from there to drop my stuff off," I cringed, he is so smart. "Mate, just tell me," I bet Harry was rolling his eyes just right now. "I have no idea where she is, maybe she is out buying Starbucks for all of us? Maybe she is checking up on Kiki and Zayn?" Oh, good one Haz! I heard hushed voices but couldn't make anything from it, was Niall being jealous? Why would he?

A few minutes later the door was smashed, that was probably closed now.. Harry appeared in the bathroom and looked at me with a risen eyebrow. "What was that all about?" I mumbled as he ruffled his curls. "Nothing important, you wanna grab some food? Niall went to go look for you at Zayn's," I giggled and gave him a hug out of the blue.

"Where was that for?" Harry asked me and I pecked his lips quickly, he frowned as we looked at each other. "Is this gonna change our plan..?" He murmured and I bite my lip. "No, we can't how much we had fun last night. We have parenting first before we can be a couple again, you know that," Harry embraced me in a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"We need some rules," We both let out a chuckle. "No long stares, no kisses, no sex. Only friendly hugs and don't dare to slap my ass in public," Harry rolled his eyes and let his head rest on the top of my head, realizing how much Haz had grown since last summer. "But your ass is just so perfect," I giggled and wiggled out of his embrace.

"No can do love. Let's put on some clothes and grab some food," Harry slapped my bare ass as I stumbled out of the bathroom to put on some clothes. I glared at him, putting on a massive plain shirt from Harry and he winked at me while putting on some clothing too. "You might wanna talk to Niall later," I shrugged and pulled up a clean pair of Harry's boxers over my legs.

I touched the necklace, that thing never left my neck. "I don't know what is up with him. I just dunno what to do with him right now," I said and Harry picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Just talk to him, he is very mad at you and he just wants to talk it out. He misses you he told me," Harry mumbled with a tightened jaw. "Great," I whispered quietly.

~

I heard someone loudly knocking the door, I hopped over to the bed with those cursed crutches. "Lola open the freaking door!" Niall yelled through the door. We tried talking it out but our argument got only worse. I didn't reply, oh well I wasn't in the mood to talk things over if he was being such a dick. "Just open the god damn door," I sighed dumping the crutches next to the bed and crawling under the sheets.

I thanked Harry for taking Kiki this night, like he knew we were going to fight again. A loud crack and the door fell open. "It was already open dick," I said through gritted teeth, Niall awkwardly scratched his neck and focused his gaze on me. "Why are you being like this Lola?" I shrugged. "Why are you being so jealous eh?" I spat back at him and he frowned and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You don't get it do you?" Niall whispered so I could barely hear it. "No I don't. Just explain it to me! I miss my best friend, I miss joking around with you and just having fun like old times," I mumbled softly wiping away some tears with the back of my hand. "Lola.." He whispered coming closer to me and cupping my face gently.

"I-I think I am in l-love with you," Niall stuttered and my mouth slightly fell open. "Niall.." Before I could do something he pressed his lips onto me. They were soft and they tasted like chicken.. I giggled into this kiss and I gently pushed him back, hoping he would not be offended that I did. "Your lips taste like chicken," I giggled again and Niall just rolled his eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes in silence. I didn't think at all. I felt a little spark. It's not like big fireworks I had with Harry though.. But it felt nice.. And very gentle and sweet. Niall shook his head with a grin forming on his face. "Never mind. Forget it. This is too good to be true," I got a hold on his wrist as he stood up, pulling him down so we were on the same level again.

I licked my lips. "Can I try something?" I whispered and he frowned, probably confused what that was supposed to mean. I leaned in and pushed my lips on his, sharing a sweet long kiss as our lips moved in sync. One of my hands were tangled in his hair and the other one was on his chest, gripping his shirt to get him closer to my body. His hands were cupping my face as we kissed each other.

Niall pulled back and we rested with our foreheads against each other. "If you want to make this work Ni, we need to take things very slow. I don't like rushing into relationships at all," He smiled and pecked my lips again. "I know you don't. It's fine, really. Taking it slow now sounds good to me," We gave each other a hug and I smiled. This morning I was laying naked in bed with Harry and now I am kissing with Niall - how confusing is this.