Chapter Fourteen

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourteen

Lola

Today was the day that I had the appointment with Simon. He asked me to come over to listen to my voice and see how I danced. I brought a DVD along with a few bits and pieces of the concerts I did for Taylor Swift.

I was wearing a light jeans and a Ramones shirt from Harry, not that he will miss it anyways he haves so many shirts of Ramones that I couldn't count them anymore.

My hair was perfectly curled by Dani, who was off for work today. "My butt still hurts!" She squeaked and I turned around and laughed. "Well then you should never let Liam carry you up stairs again," I replied.

The two of them fell down the stairs because Liam lost his balance with Dani in his arms. Quiet romantic but very painful for the love birds. "You look lovely anyways. Here are your heels. Go on and get that contract babe!" She said as she gave me my blue high heels.

From Curly// Babe, I am so sorry I can't make it to see you sing and dance with Simon. We have this interview on the other side of the city at the same time as your appointment with uncle Si. I wish you all the luck of the world and a lot of kisses for you baby girl. I love you a lot. Harry xx.

Too Curly// Too bad. See you later kisses back. Xo~

We had so many fights lately it was freaking me out a little. Wait little was an understatement. It freaked the hell out of me. We just fought over those little things, not even important stuff!

It's crazy right? I didn't even need all the luck of the world, I was good enough without the luck.

My car stopped and I jumped out, followed by my new bodyguard, his name was Fred. He seemed nice. "Lola, stay close to me. There will be lots of fans on the front door okay? But we need to get going," I pouted, I wanted to sign and take pictures with my fans. They were quiet lovely, not like the crazy fans Harry had.

"But I wanna-," "No buts. They are to sit on! You can sign and take photo's after Simon. We don't have enough time now," I sighed and walked besides him.

"OMG THERE IS LOLA HAYDEN!! OMG OMG," They all screamed. "Girls calm down!" My backup bodyguards appeared as well, where the hell did they come from?!

"Fans I am so sorry, I am running late but if you wait I will come back for photos and signing stuff!" I yelled and they all seemed pleased with that. Making me smile widely as I passed the crowd.

"WE LOVE YOU LOLA! GOOD LUCK!" They chorused together. "I love you too fans!" I yelled back and I was pushed inside by Fred.

Well let me explain why I need a bodyguard. Last time I went out shopping on my own without anyone I almost got mobbed by the fans.

The group and my model companies didn't really liked the idea of me getting mobbed again, so they got me my private bodyguard Fred and some back up bodyguards who would be around me when I got out.

"Miss Hayden, welcome," A voice said.

I was so zoned out that I didn't even remember getting down on a chair in Simon's office. "Hi there Simon," I said smiling. "How were the fans, not getting mobbed again I assume?" "Nope, they are quiet lovely since the last time. Guess they are not that crazy as when One Direction walks in here," We both chuckled.