Chapter Nine

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Nine

Lola

Second Christmas day. The most saddest day of my life. I woke up with a huge headache. After I put the kiddo's into bed last night, I took a bottle of tequila, which was halfway and drunk the bottle empty in no time.

I went knock out and just woke up. Crying babies woke me up. It soon all stopped and I felt that someone came back into my bed.

I opened my eyes, seeing Harry with Jake in his arms and Kiki next to me. "Aunti. Did you sleep well?" She asked and I nodded. The four year old snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Jake was crying. So I took him out of his bed," I smiled. "That's sweet of you Kiki. Thank you," "But.. but I wanted to bring him to you but then Harry was there.." She gave him a glare and I chuckled.

"I wanted to pick my favourite kiddo's up and bring them to my favourite girl," Harry fake cried and Kiki laughed. Jake started crying again, he was hungry I guessed.

"I will get him a bottle of milk," He left the room and Kiki pulled Jake into her arms. "Don't cry Jake. You will get your bottle soon," She sounded like her mother. "May I give the bottle aunti?" "Sure thing love," I kissed her cheek and kissed Jake's as well.

After Jake had drunk his bottle empty he fall asleep in Kiki's arms, she was lightly in panic. "Harry can you get Jake and put him in his bed. I will go take a shower with this little princes here," He smiled.

"But I wanted a shower with you," "Nooo Harry! I'm going to shower with aunti!" It sounded so wrong, Harry and I chuckled and he brought the sleeping Jake to bed.

"Come here you. Let's get you in that shower," We both took off our clothes and jumped under the shower, it was hot but good. "Do I smell like you now?" Kiki asked after she used my shower cream and I nodded.

"Then I smell super-duper great!" I smiled, she was such a lovely girl.

"From who do you got that ring?" "From curly," She giggled and made a few rounds around my legs before Harry walked into the bathroom.

"NO BOYS ALLOWED!" Kiki screamed, hiding behind my legs. "You don't have to be hiding Kiki! I'm not a monster," "Yes you are," She chuckled and Harry got a huge towel for her.

"Go out, so you can watch TV while eating your breakfast," I said to her and she agreed, since little princess was hungry. Harry wrapped the towel around her as she ran through my bedroom, leaving a water trail behind her.

"I will be right back. I will put her on the couch, with breakfast and put a Barbie movie on," He winked as he left me alone.

I quickly shaved everything that was in a need for a shaving turn. Finally Harry got back, he was all naked and he had a huge smile on his face. "You are such a perv, you know that right?" I told him when he got under the shower, kissing my lips. "But ya love it, don't ya?" "I do curly," I placed my arms around his neck, pushing him closer to me.

"She will be eating for a long time," Harry winked. "No, no! We are not gonna have sex in the shower when there are two kiddo's in the house," I said and he seductively started kissed my neck and he sucked, great another hickey..