Chapter Fifteen

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fifteen

Lola

I was sitting on the couch. It was 8.00 AM and I already had eaten, showered and dressed up already. I was still crying my eyes out.

"Lola? Is that you?" Someone said from behind, a very sleepy voice. I wiped my tears away and looked over my shoulder. "Hi Lou," I mumbled and he came closer to me.

"Didn't knew you slept over," "It was very late and Liam and I were very tired. You okay?" He placed his ass next to me on the couch.

"Yeah perfectly fine," I lied and he embraced me in a tight hug. "I am so sorry Lola," He whispered and before I knew it I was crying again.

We sat there for over an hour and got interrupted by Louis his phone. "Pick up," I nudged him as he took his phone and pressed answer. "Lou? Where are you? You never came home last night!" I heard Harry's voice through the phone.

"I stayed at El's place. Liam and I were sooooo tired so we stayed," Louis replied and he rubbed my back. "Who is crying there?" Harry slowly asked.

"Nobody. Are you getting deaf boobear?" Lou said as I put my hands over my face. "Is that Lola crying? Lou don't lie to me!" I let my head fall down on Louis his lap and he stroked my hair. "Yes, she is," He muttered and I closed my eyes.

It was quiet for a while and Louis was still stroking my hair to calm me down. "Is she ready? I will be there over two hours with Fred and Paul," I heard Harry say back. I totally forgot that we had to go to the hospital.

I held up my hand. "Give me the phone Lou," I softly said. After a few seconds I felt the cold phone in my hand and brought it to my ear.

"You want a break and yet you still wanna go to the hospital with me?" I said and my voice cracked when I said the word hospital. Harry didn't replied, I waited for a few minutes before giving Louis back his phone.

"I am so done with him," I got up and walked away. I had no energy for this.

Harry

We might have that break but I still wanted to go to the hospital with her. "Give me the phone Lou," I heard her say with her soft voice. "You want a break and yet you still wanna go to the hospital with me?" Her voice cracked and I let myself fall down on the couch.

What have I done..? What for boyfriend am I? To make it even worse, what for best friend am I to her? I couldn't answer that question. "I am so done with him," I heard her say and I felt my heart break into tiny pieces.

"Hazz? You still there?" I sighed. "Yes Lou," "You're heartless. She have been up the whole night, I think and she sat on the couch crying for god knows how long," Louis said, he was angry. He had all reason to be angry at me.

"I am so stupid I know Louis.. Could you please get her to go to the hospital. I really need to go with her. I need to fix this.," "Yep you do. I will try, can't promise you though.. Bye Hazz," Louis hang up on me. I really needed to fix this.

~

It was a few minutes before eleven. I was sitting in the van with Paul and Fred, our bodyguards. One other bodyguard was behind the wheel and another one called shotgun, you never know when you need them.