Chapter Twenty Nine

The trailer is up here, hope you like it!

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twenty Nine

Lola

Back from France everything was different. Everything simply was different. The way how my friends were handling, talking or acting towards me. It was disturbing, I didn't need their pity for jumping of the damn cliff. Harry was Harry. I mean we were together, to try to be a family for Kiki what worked until now - a month later from when we got back.

Flashback

"Miss Hayden, wait a second," A nurse called for me as I turned around. "You aren't allowed to be out of bed. You must rest," I shook my head. "I have to pack these before Harry gets back from his attempt to walk lesson," I sternly told her, the nurse nodded and left me alone to get back to packing. After what Harry told me a few days ago something changed inside of me, I knew he would do everything to have me back and I was willing to give him one last chance.

I picked up the jacket he was wearing at the day of the accident. The same day I saw him cheating at me - again. I wiped away my tears and felt a bulge in the pocket. Without realising I wasn't allowed to snoop through someone's stuff I zipped open the pocket and found a black box. I swallowed, easily opening the box revealing the most perfect ring ever. My mouth fell open, this wasn't just a ring he would give me at Christmas Eve. This was the ring.

Someone behind me gave away a scoff. "Always trying to help me pack," I turned around hiding the box behind my back. "Only because you are rubbish at it," I replied back looking down at the ground. "I know you found the box Lola," Harry told me and our eyes met, his green eyes deeply looked into mine. "I don't know what box you are talking about," I said letting it fall down in his lap before rushing out of his room.

Harry was going to ask me to marry him.

End flashback

Someone snapped his fingers in front of me. "You alright there love?" I smiled as I turned my face to see Harry sitting next to me. "How did you got here?" I surprisingly asked. "Lou and Liam dropped me of, they were going out with their girlfriends. And I wanted to spend time with you," I scooted over next to him and placed my head on his chest.

His casts were of but he was still weak in his leg, so he was still walking on crutches for now getting therapy for his leg. He liked it when I went with him, we smiled and had fun, like the old times for god sakes. I missed laughing with him, just cuddling with him since we didn't do that in a very long time.

"Do you miss her?" Harry quietly asked me after a long silence. "I never really got to meet her," I mumbled cuddling deeper into his chest. "She looked perfect, almost like you," I smiled and closed my eyes trying to imagine Harry holding our baby, but the imagine got ruined by a noisy sound of Harry's phone. The same noisy sound that has been interrupting our time together for the past month - it was quite annoying.

Without even saying something I left him alone on the couch and went towards the kitchen. I hummed along with a song where Demi and I were working on last few days. I just needed my pills.. I opened a drawer and started searching for my pills. Guessing the girls hidden them because I was taking to many of them, they told me I was getting addicted to the painkillers. That was bullshit.