Chapter Twenty One

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twenty One

Lola

Suitcases and bags were packed and ready to leave for Paris! I was happy but also sad, I felt fat for the first time in my life. Also thanks to this big belly, I love kids and I really want a child but seriously, right now I can't handle a child. I am just seventeen and getting eighteen really really soon, I have two freaking jobs I love, there's just no time for a child.. What to do, what to do..?

Someone's hand waved in front of my face, it was Niall. "You ready Lolibear? We can hop on the plane now," I smiled and took Kiki's hand. Rebecca couldn't make it, she was something saying about too busy and having a big fight with Zayn. "Is mummy gonna be there Aunti?" Kiki questioned me and I looked down at her pouting face. "I don't think so baby, I am so sorry," She let out a deep sigh and walked with me towards the gate.

Niall was sitting at the window, he insisted on sitting there. Kiki was between us, then a walking path and on my other side were sitting Zayn, Danielle and Liam. Behind us were El and Louis, all couples cuddled up together already. An airhostess came by and asked if we wanted a drink or something else. "No we are fine," I replied looking at Nialler who was tickling Kiki. "You three look like such a lovely family," The airhostess squealed and Niall choked.

"PIGEON!" Kiki yelled, she heard what the woman said. That's what she yells when something is very awkward. "She's just my goddaughter and he my best friend," I said to the woman and she smiled. "You never know, you two look just so cute. Maybe you will fall in love with your best friend," How ironic, I laughed and the woman seemed confused.

"Girl, I am pregnant with my best friend's baby who I fell in love with okay? Don't you recognize this face, or practically all those eight faces around you?" I was a little irritated by that comment of hers.

The airhostess nodded and left us alone, thankfully. "What crawled up your ass Lolibear?" Niall asked after Kiki fell asleep in his arms. "Nothing really," I muttered, totally lying about the fact that I was getting more hate then before. Comments like, your fat and ugly, your too young to be a mum, never thought Harry would love you fat teen mum, go kill yourself he doesn't love you. Normally I wouldn't care about the comments but now I did.

I mean I was feeling depressed about being pregnant and stuff, what sounds very weird. Everyone girl would have been happy to get pregnant after two miscarriages and having a baby from Harry Styles. I felt different thann before, I fake smiled all the time and only Niall had a hunch on the fact that I wasn't my self anymore. Not even Harry had a feeling I wasn't my self anymore, what is really weird.. I thought he knew me so well?

~

We finally arrived in Paris, thousands of fans were outside waiting for us to get out. Harry told me we would meet at the rental house, since he got a flight last night to get everything ready and steady for us. "Niall, can you please take Kiki. I don't want her to be mobbed, she will be save in your arms," I asked him when we walked towards the exit doors. Paul first went out with only Kiki and Niall, got back for Zayn and Louis, then for El and Dani and at last for me and Liam.