Chapter Fourty Nine

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty Nine

Lola

I tightened my grip around Niall's his hand, sighing deeply as I opened my eyes. "Hey there sleepy." Niall said, coughing loudly. I quickly sat up and straddled his waist in the process.

"What happened in those few hours I was asleep?" I asked, swiping a few locks of hair away from his face. Placing my hand on his forehead to feel his temperature, gasping quietly.

"You are burning babe.." I sighed and covered myself up with the covers. I took his buzzing phone in my hand and showed him the screen, Louis was face timing us.

I turned around, resting my back on his chest. His lips quickly pecking my bare shoulder, quickly tightening the covers around my chest before I pressed answer.

"Hello there love bugs!" Louis happily sung as El and he waved at us. "Are you guys naked?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows and so did Eleanor. "Eh.. Well.." I muttered, hearing El giggle.

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "Happy birthday Lou Lou!" I smiled widely, blowing a kiss to the phone I was holding. "Thank you, thank you," He smiled back at us.

"Is he alright?" El asked, pointing at Niall behind me I assumed. "He got sick in the few hours after we had sex.." I pouted as the two of them started laughing. "Oh please.." I muttered and shaking my head bout this.

We chatted a bit before they had to run off too Louis his birthday party, we ended the call quickly and said we would see them in a few days. I turned around and watched Niall cough again.

"Poor baby," I kissed his cheek and lied down next to him in the bed. Tugging him in with the covers so he wouldn't catch a cold. " Don't get too sick okay?" Niall smiled at me and kissed the top of my head.

The door went open and Greg stood in the door opening, smirking as he saw us. 'The smell of sex is hanging in the air," Greg stated the obvious. "You guys need to dress up and help start wrapping up presents," He told us as Niall groaned.

"Don't worry, you stay in bed and be sick. I will help to wrap up presents," I sternly said, kissing his soft lips. "I will tell mum to make him some soup. Rest little brother," Niall groaned harder and Greg disappeared to leave us be.

I crawled over Niall and got up from the bed, leaving the covers carelessly laying over his body. "Rest, okay babe?" Niall smiled weakly and I turned around to my case to put on some clothing.

~

"Is he feeling better already?" Maura informed me as I quietly walked down the stairs. "Not really actually, he is getting worse by the second. I feel really guilty to be leaving him alone and sick tomorrow.." She scoffed.

"He is a big boy Lola and he haves his mother to take care of him, he will be fine," I chuckled and sat down on the couch with her. "Thank you for the extra mattress, I don't wanna get sick before I fly back home," She grinned and passed me a cup of tea.

"It must be hard for you.. To be with Niall and to be parenting with your old lover," I shrugged. "I know now that I love Niall, and for once I do feel happy to be me and to be with someone. He will always be my old lover but also my best friend what means more to me right now than him being my ex-boyfriend," I stirred my tea and smiled weakly.

"I am happy the way it is now, so I am glad with that," Maura happily told me, I opened my phone and showed them some pictures of Kiki growing up. "I will take her with us next time, she would like to have a second granny," We both smiled and chatted for a while.

After I finished my tea I stood up, wished them goodnight and took the stairs that let me upstairs. I slowly pushed the door open and closed it behind me with a soft thud.

"Lola?" Niall whispered and I quickly sat down beside him on the bed, turning the light of his bed lamp on. "I can't sleep without you in my arms.." He nearly cried like a little boy.

I giggled by the feeling that I got from him begging me this. "How cute," Niall pouted as I quickly undressed myself and pulling a random shirt from him over my head. "Screw it, I will get sick now.." I grumbled getting under the covers with him.

"Hold me please," The sick boy murmured, I wrapped my arms around his weak body and pulled him into my chest. I stroke his hair and pressed soft kisses on his forehead as he sighed in response.

"I love you Lola," I grinned and told him to go to sleep, it was late and he was sick and tired. "I love you too Ni," I pecked his lips before he fell asleep, soft snores escaping his lips as I kept on stroking his hair.

~

We woke up when the outside lights entered the room. Niall stirred in our embrace and I opened my eyes to see his were still closed. His cheeks were red from probably the high fever he had and his shirt I was wearing was damp from his hotness.

I pressed my lips on his forehead and smiled, he seemed so innocent right now but what a sexual boy he was yesterday. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw I was still holding him.

"How did you sleep?" I let go of our embrace and propped myself up on one arm as I watched him. "Terrible," Niall coughed deeply, I frowned. How did he get so sick this instant?

I sneezed and we both laughed loudly. Someone knocked on our door, which opened immediately revealing a dressed up Maura. "Good morning sunshine's, wanna come down for breakfast? It is ready, afterwards we can open presents!" She smiled widely.

"Sure we will be down in a minute," I replied back, she closed the door and I jumped out of the bed. "Come on, I am hungry Nialler," I pulled him out of bed and gave him a sweatpants and a Christmas jumper and some warm socks.

Helping him to put on his socks like he was a little kid, I laughed pulling the jumped over his head. "Kiss me," I demanded as he cupped my face and gently kissing me on the lips.

"Merry Christmas babe," I giggled and got myself the same outfit as his.

I laced our hands together as we walked downstairs, greeted by the smell of breakfast. "Merry Christmas everyone," We said, smiling at the family who were sitting at the dining table.

I greeted them all, aunts, uncles, cousins and even his grandparents came. "I feel so bad to be leaving in a few hours already," I confessed and Greg patted my shoulder. "You want to be with your family at Christmas as well, no biggie sister," I did recall he mumbled in-law after that..