Chapter Fourty Four

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty Four

Lola

Being on tour is brilliant. It's so much fun and I love singing and dancing around with the girls. The thing is, it's stressful - and this was only the first weekend. There isn't a moment at rehearse that goes by where I'm not sighing in frustration at the difficult choreography, or where my voice cracks in the middle of a song and I have to start it all over again for the sixteenth time.

I can feel the pressure and now, I know how the boys feel. They're in my position, watching me struggle through daily rehearsals. I feel Niall staring at me the whole way through. It's a bit unnerving, how intently he watches me, but I know now it's just because he cares.

Finally I get my lunch break. My choreographer sends me off and I'm quick to try to leave the room. Try to leave. But Niall catches me before I can, tugging on my wrist and pulling me back. "Come with me," He whispered in my ear. Subconsciously, I nodded and let him pull me away. I heard him mumbling under his breath as we stood at the entrance of the studio, but it was unhearable.

A delivery man walked to the door and Niall paid him. He took my hand in his and led me down another corridor. "Where are we going, Ni?" I questioned. He didn't say anything, but I knew we weren't going to the studio café. Soon we were outside loads of other studios. They were empty and abandoned, as though nobody had recorded in them in years.

Niall opened the door and pulled me in, feeling the wall for a light switch. He turned it on and took a seat on one of the nearby chairs. I followed suit, pulling my chair closer to his. "I ordered Chinese fried rice - your favourite," He stated with a sheepish grin, handing me the box with a plastic spoon. I nodded, opening the box and digging in. Niall stared at me with a chuckle.

"What? I'm hungry!" I said as Niall smiled slightly. "I'm glad you are eating more, since you know.. You always forget to eat because you are so busy with everything," I nodded slowly, I didn't want to talk with my mouth full cause that wouldn't be so charming..

"Busy life, busy woman aye," I replied back, taking another bite. "I know you are, that's why I am here with you now, to keep you on track because I know how easily it is how to forget those primary things in life," I smiled at him, I think I made the right choice after all now.

Niall is so caring and thinking of me more, what I need and forget. "What about you finally meet my parents.. Now that you are my girlfriend and all, I should introduce you lot again," I frowned, it would be weird considering they always knew me as Harry's girl..

"Would be lovely," I forced out, Niall pulling a surprised face towards my reaction. "They won't like me. I used to be Haz his girl, I got miscarriages, I was an addict, I was a bad person yanno," I mumbled quietly, trying not to blurt anything out from my past.

"Yes my mum in particular isn't really fond of you. But my dad and Greg already like you, you are strong Lola and they see it," He flashed me a sweet smile and motioned for me to come sit on his lap. "She doesn't understand you like I do, she will come around once you two reconnected again," I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"I hope she will. I always liked your family, it's just different now," Niall grinned and I pecked his soft lips. "Everything will be alright darling," He whispered in my ear, kissing my forehead and pulling me closer into him.

We intertwined our hands together and I felt happy and in love again. It was us, us not fighting. "Soo I had this thing I was thinking about.." I sat up straight and smirked. "Is it exciting?" I gushed and Niall smiled brightly, showing of his braces to me.

"What about us moving in together? Maybe we can search for a new place, or I come in live with you or you with me," I hugged him tightly. "Yes, yes,yes!" I was so excited. "I would love to move in with you Niall. A big but serious step in our relationship," He grinned from ear to ear. "I love to do that," I whispered against his lips before pulling him into a kiss.

Niall pulled back and pecked my lips again. "I do kinda have a plan for life," I giggled, isn't he adorable? "Is this Marley & Me all over again babe?" Niall chuckled and hide his blush by placing his head in the crock of my neck. Way to many feelings to describe right now.

"I think so.. Do you think it is weird to have a plan though?" "No baby, of course not. Do you wanna tell me?" He smiled and got a hold of my hand again. "Well eh.. First a house, a job we both already have," I giggled as I played with his bracelets.

"And then?" Niall smiled and a blush got to his cheeks. "We can first have an animal like a cat or a dog to start trying to take care off. Then we can even get engaged or married, depends how old we are obviously," He ranted as I carefully listened. "And then we can try to have a baby.. If you want to and we both are ready for it of course. I like kiddo's and yeah.." He stopped talking since my mouth fell open.

"I love you Lolibear, that's the only thing that matters. We will talk about those big plans later if you like. Oh me rambling again, just say something babe?" Niall said, a little insecure and unsure about the whole situation. "Kiss me already," I answered as I pulled him into another passionate kiss.