Chapter Thirty Five

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Five

Lola

Harry got me into a wheelchair, considering I couldn't walk. "This can't take forever, we have to be in Watfort this afternoon. Everyone is already there, except for us," I chuckled at him, Kiki just rolled her eyes. "Well sorry for being so clumsy," I told him and he ruffled my hair. "I really like the new hair, it fits you," Haz complimented me as he rolled me into the doctor's office.

"So, what happened?" The doc asked me and I shrugged. "It was slippery outside yesterday and I kinda slipped and fell. And bruised my ankle along the way, typical day for me," I said sarcastically and Kiki started laughing. "Let me see," He started doing some weird tests and I just frowned a bit. "Does it hurt?" "Yeah like with everything I do," I quickly responded back.

"We need to get an X-ray of this. It might take a while since it is very busy cause of the bad weather," The doc told us, Harry sighed and ruffled his curls in frustration.

"Can't we go first? We have to be in Watfor in a few hours or I will miss my very own first concert of my first tour," I almost would swear on the fact the doctor rolled his eyes. "C'mon, I will autograph a photo for your little daughter," Harry tried and Kiki and I chuckled.

"She isn't really a fan of your band. She really likes this Lola Hayden person," I smirked. "Well that would be me, so why don't you let me call your daughter and you will let me go first up at X-ray?" We agreed on this and I made a conversation with his daughter on the phone, gosh she was quite the fan!

~

We arrived just on time at the Arena in Watfort, thank god. "Woah, what happened to you?" Liam asked me as I rolled into their dressing room in my wheelchair "Well yanno, I like to fall onto the ground and break my ankle," I simply stated and all the other boys were quickly up to see me. "Are you gonna be okay?" I waved it off. "I will be fine, I've had worse in my life," I shared a quick glance with Harry.

The boys all signed my cast and Kiki wrapped her arms around my arm. "Mummy, can we go eat. I'm really hungry," The boys stylist finished up Niall's hair and she turned to me. "Why don't we go eat and return before I have to do the boys again on their break, how does that sound?" Kiki squealed and started jumping around.

"Please? Ahh mummy?" Kik kept asking. "Oh well fine. Where is baby Lux? You can put her baby seat on my lap," Lou smiled and went to get her baby from the other side of the room. "Well, good luck babe," I kissed Harry's cheek as he gave me a tight hug. "Gem and Anne will be on the front row together with Jay and the four girls! Kik, give them a good luck hug," We said our goodbyes and the guys went to the stage, were a lot of girls were waiting on them.

Lou placed the baby seat on my lap and I started making funny faces at the almost 3 months year old baby. "Lux, peekaboo!" Her mouth went wide open and there came a squeaky sound out. "Oh. I think she likes you," Lou started pushing me forwards with Kiki next to us. "Could you maybe watch Lux a few times during the tour when you are with us?" I smiled down at Lux.

"Yeah I would love too!" Lou thanked me and we soon arrived at a cafe in the arena. "Just a salad for me, Kik go order with Lou alright? I will find us a table.' I said, starting to roll myself towards the nearest empty table. "Oh here," A boy simply pushed away a few chairs so I could sit there with my wheelchair. The kind lad also helped me to place Lux her baby seat on the chair next to mine.

"Thank you very much!" I smiled and the boy looked a tad familiar to me. "Oh my god," He squealed like a little kid. "You are Lola Hayden!" I hushed him and I widely smiled. "I am Alfie, a Youtuber and a big fan of your music," Oh that's why he looked so familiar! "Oh yeah I know you, watched some videos of you on Youtube," Alfie smiled shyly.

"So are you alone today?" "No, just waiting on Zoe to bring back the food. I was send to get a table," I giggled and pointed to the chair on the other side of the table. "Please join us, I don't think Kik and Lou will mind," Alfie smiled widely and sat down, he couldn't stop smiling - how adorable. "Mummy!" Kik giggled as she ran towards me with a smile on her face.

"Look, this lady is so pretty!" Kik pointed at a girl with also a bright smile on her face, oh my that is Zoe! "Hello!" She politely said and waved at me. "Come sit, please. Oh thank you Lou," I said as she placed my salad in front of me.

Lou, Zoe and me talked about beauty and stuff while Alfie was entertaining Kiki with making funny faces, oh that girl and her giggles. "Oh, I think we need to go Lola. I need to go back and do their hair again," Lou rushed with her words as she stood up. "Why don't you two come along backstage, you can meet the boys after their concert. I don't think they will mind," Their mouths fell open.

"Yes! Oh they would love too. Lou could you take Lux? So you can rush and we will see you in a bit," I waved at little Lux and they left. "Oh this is so exciting! I met my favourite singer and now I am gonna meet One Direction as well!" Zoe mumbled and I smiled. "Would you mind if we both vlogged a bit?" I shook my head. "No go ahead, I would love to be in one of your vlogs, I secretly love your Youtube Channel so much." The pair smiled.

Later that night they both met the boys, it was a fun night! Zoe and Alfie both vlogged for a while, we took pictures, signed some photo's, followed them back on twitter and laughed a lot. "I think we should go, everything is packed up and ready to go. Besides that Kiki is really tired," Kik instantly groaned and Haz picked her up. "Daddy, can I sleep with mummy and you tonight?" I blushed and Harry just smirked.

"Yes princess, I think we can fit three in a bunk bed," We all laughed, except for Niall. What crawled up his ass? Was he still mad at me? Oh my that boy could hold a grudge long.. "Hmm okay," She mumbled, cuddling closer in Harry's arms. "Well, it was nice to meet you all. I would love to be in one of your video's sometime, just DM me and we will find a date to make it work," I said and Zoe kissed my cheek. "Thank you, so so much Lola. That would mean the world to me," With that the two left and we were ready to get back in the tour bus.

What a eventful day it was.