Chapter Thirty Six

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Six

Lola

The holidays were nice. Louis birthday was quite the party. Lou, their stylist and I had agreed on the fact that we hired a babysitter for the party night since Lou and her husband were invited as well. The party was fun, we drank a lot and we did a lot of stupid things. If only I could forget, just like in the hangover..

I turned around in my position, opening my eyes to be greeted by an empty spot. Harry was already up, probably making breakfast like every other morning. We were doing great, we haven't had a fight, we were just us - best friends. Since Niall was gone I was staying at Lou and Harry's flat, it was so much more fun to stay here with Kik and the boys then to be all alone in Nialler's flat.

"Mummy!" Kiki squealed as she ran towards me, jumping on the bed and flying me around the neck. "Hi there Kik," I kissed her cheek and saw Harry sit on the bed with a plate full of food. "Aren't you two so sweet," I giggled and I sat up as Harry placed the plate on my legs. "Because we are having a lazy morning. We are gonna watch some movies in the bed together and eat breakfast with just the three of us. Then later we are gonna have some fun," He told me and I smiled.

I was really happy I got here. I missed living here a lot, if I think about it now. "It is New Year's Eve tonight Kik, isn't that excited?" I asked her, putting a strawberry in my mouth. Harry sat closer next to us eating a strawberry as well. "Can I stay up all night?" I smiled. "If you want to, you can baby," Kiki cheered and took a waffle from the plate. "I love you, mummy and daddy," Kiki suddenly said, making Harry and me smile.

~

"Kiki, don't fall asleep now! It's only ten more minutes," Danielle poked Kiki who was laying with her eyes closed on the couch. Everyone was here except for Nialler, he wanted to spend the holidays with his family. "Dani, let the kid be!" Liam sternly said as he hugged her from behind. "Psh, what if our kid was sleeping on New Year's Eve, you sure as hell would poke the little kid to stay awake," I couldn't help myself and giggle about this.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered in my ear and I bite my lip, trying not to giggle again. "Do you really have to ask that?" I whispered back as we watched everyone try to wake Kik up. "Harry! Don't try to rape that girl aye!" Louis said and they all looked at us.

"It isn't rape if she likes it bro," Harry sad with a serious face and I smacked his hands away. "Eleanor, save me from the rapist!" I screamed dramatically and she wrapped her arms around me, helping me up from my position - I still couldn't walk with my damn broken ankle. "I will save you baby! You are save with me," Danielle shrieked and she also wrapped her arms around us. "Now smile to the camera!" Zayn said, the one who was holding the camera.

Dani, El and I all smiled widely at the camera, doing some weird poses as well.

"Oh one minute left!" Liam screamed, pointing at the telly who was ticking away the seconds. I was soon captured by Harry's arms and he twirled me around so he was facing me. "You scared?" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes, I was practically hanging onto him cause of my ankle.

"FIVE.. FOUR.. THREE.. TWO.. ONE.." We all counted down and I smiled widely at all my friends. "HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!" We screamed together and Harry pressed his lips against mine, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't kiss back the first few seconds. I gave in and kissed him back, forgetting everything around me - I felt really happy.

"When are they gonna let go?" Someone questioned and I started giggling and let go of Harry's lips. "Hey guys, I am gonna take Kik with me and skype with my family. You guys just go on with having an amazing party!" Zayn wiggled with his eyebrows and picked up the sleeping Kiki. Harry and I kissed her goodnight, oh we were terrible parents.

We all ended up doing truth or dare being pretty drunk - except for Liam cause he was the smart one! "Harry! Truth or dare?' Danielle giggled taking a sip of her beer and Harry took a deep breath. "Dare!" It has been a long time that we were with the six of us, just hanging out and having fun. "I dare you to have sex with Lola, tonight!" Harry smirked and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek, I wasn't even aware Dani did dared him that.

Oh boy, how would I know, ending up to have one of the best nights of my entire life..

~

After Dani dared Harry to have sex with me, we ended up doing it. We were both so drunk, we didn't even care. I roughly stared kissing his lips as he slipped of the dress I was wearing. The cast around my ankle was pretty annoying, but hey I didn't really care cause I was going to have sex with my drunk best friend - great life I have here.

I ripped open his shirt and started trailing down his abs with my cold hands. "Are you cold?" He slurred, kissing my neck as I gave him more access by looking up to the ceiling. "Yes, make me hot baby!" I moaned when he bite my neck. "You are so fit," I have been working out a lot since I was in LA, next to having a lot of fun and getting into troubles. I even ended up in jail a few times..

We both got rid of the last few pieces of clothing and Harry started to feel me up from below with his fingers. They weren't as cold as mine, what was surprisingly much better than I expected. "Hazz.." I moaned his name out very loud and he looked up to see my face. "Let me," I breathed out against his lips as he was hovering above me.

We switched positions and I wrapped my hand around his big cock and started moving my hand up and down. "Oh god," I heard him whimper and I smirked, moving even faster. I wasn't even feeling that drunk anymore, I didn't knew how but I just felt that way. I licked his tip and Harry let out a moan, I knew I was being successful right now.

"I'm there," Harry groaned as his back arched a little and I let go and let my body hover over his. "Are you now?" I questioned with a smirk and I kissed him, biting on his lip so our tongues could slip into each other's mouth. His hands were roaming on my sides and I was getting really excited to just do it on top, he was about to flip over but I stopped him before he could.

"I'm on top," I demanded him and Harry let out a chuckle. "Are you now?" I rolled my eyes and he positioned his cock for my entrance. "You sure?" I nodded, why was I suddenly feeling nervous about this? "Just do it already," I giggled and I felt him enter me. "Fuck," I couldn't remember his member was this big. "Don't move," I said as Harry started to move, I just had to take this in for a few more seconds.

"I forgot you were that big," Hazz started chuckling and I slowly rolled my hips into him, causing us both to moan loudly. "I forgot you were that tight," I smirked and went on with rolling my hips into him as we started kissing. His hands were on my hips, helping me to have a steady but forceful movement as my hands were tangled into his curls.

I moaned and Harry flipped us over so now he was on top. "This is gonna be so much better," He groaned giving me a hard trust. "Is it? I'm not quite sure about that," I joked as he started trusting into me with a lot of force. A few sweat drops fell from his face and my back arched, I was almost there.

"C'mon babe, let's do this together," I started laughing at his serious face and gave him a few love bites as he was moaning into my neck. We did came on the same time. Harry's body just gave up, he literally collapsed on my body. "You are so exhausting," He mumbled as I pushed him of my body, climbing on his again. "I am not that tiring at all. You are just not used to do our way anymore," I replied back, placing my head on his chest.

"I love you," I murmured and Harry wrapped his arms around me as my legs were on each side of his body. "I'll love you for a thousand years Lola," I closed my eyes and smiled. "Sweet dreams love," I muttered and I could feel Harry fall asleep underneath me, minutes later I found myself fall asleep as well.