158 • Freedom

Reina has a very busy schedule.

Almost every Monday, she would spend all her time after school organizing all the information she gathered throughout the week, from minuscule delinquent-related information to the statuses of the things she had changed since her time leap. Then, she would create various plans and backup plans according to what she had organized.

Tuesdays were dedicated to relaying said plans to her people, namely Izana, Inui, and Kokonoi. Sometimes, she would go to Ran and Rindou or Taiju, but she mostly asked the three somewhat-time leapers to relay her messages and execute her plans. Some plans required her own involvement, and those plans were either make some action as Yahata or gather information as Nyx.

What she couldn't do on Tuesday was done on Wednesday. But if she had finished everything, then Wednesdays were for resting because she would often get asked to hang out with Kazutora on Wednesdays. Apparently, they met on a Wednesday, and Reina was an antisocial bitch, so Kazutora declared Wednesdays as their official bonding day.

That was fine, Reina loved spending time with Kazutora. But Thursdays were for Shinichiro and the other members of the first generation of Black Dragon. She was always either with Inui or Izana, but never both at the same time. They would hang out in Shinichiro's shop and help him with his job. Reina learned a lot of stuff about bikes and even cars thanks to Shinichiro. Sometimes, she would even spar against Wakasa and Benkei in their gym during lunch breaks.

Fridays were for Emma. She would hang out with the youngest Sano, doing mundane stuff like karaoke, shopping, or gaming. They would hang out after school until the sun went down, and then she would walk Emma home. So far, Shinichiro or Mansaku were the ones who answered the door, not that Reina was surprised considering how lazy Mikey was.

Saturdays were for Aizen. Reina did want to be siblings with Aizen again, and Aizen did call her his sister, though that was because nobody ever told him about her origins, and he would likely only be told once he was mature enough. Yuna made sure of that, so their relationship was going okay so far. They would practice jiu-jitsu together, though Aizen invited her to play tennis. If Yuna had time, her Saturdays were spent horseback riding, and yes, she was gifted her own horse.

Sundays were dedicated to observation. Her plans were mostly for short-term goals, so she would usually be able to see the results by the end of the week. The last day of the week was used to gather information on the progress of her plans, and other stuff, which she would organize and process come Monday.

Then, the week would repeat itself.

Despite Inui and Kokonoi's concern over her packed schedule, Izana shrugged and said that it should be fine since she wasn't working every single day, and she did enjoy spending time with Kazutora, Emma, Shinichiro, and Aizen. Plus, she was relying on them to execute her plans, so he counted that as an absolute win.

"Whatever game you're playing, I can tell it's both dangerous and fun."

Lifting her eyes from the book she was reading, she stared at Shinichiro's calm smile. Blinking a few times, Reina sighed, uncrossing her legs, and pushing herself to sit up. "I expected this from Takeomi, but not you."

"How dense do you think I am?" Shinichiro snorted with a roll of his eyes. He threw the oil-stained handkerchief to the side, moving to sit beside her. "First of all, you, Nyx, and Izana wear the same earring, and I know you and Izana share one set of earrings, so Nyx has to be you."

Okay, valid. But that was purposely done.

"Plus, Waka and Benkei know that you're Nyx, and that Nyx has decided to revive Black Dragon using Shiba Taiju. But we decided to let you do whatever you wanna do. It's not our business, and I must admit it's quite exciting to watch."