132 • Elizabetha Bloodbath #3

"Senju!"

"Where do you think you're looking?" Clicking his tongue, Wakasa swung his feet, kicking Aizen square in his chest. The boy stumbled backward, doubling over as he gasped. Wakasa clicked his tongue again. "I'm only holding back 'cus you're her brother. Just stand down already."

"Hah." Sneering, Aizen resisted the urge to grimace as he stood back on his feet. "Then, do your fucking and knock me out already, you shitty old man."

A vein visibly popped on Wakasa's face as he lunged straight towards the blond boy. Aizen ducked under his kick, tackling him until they rolled around the floor. He twisted his arm. But before Aizen could truly dislocate it, Wakasa elbowed his face, grabbing him by his hair and throwing him away.

Draken, who was fighting just a few meters near Wakasa and Aizen, widened his eyes when Aizen suddenly fell near him, dragging through the floor and leaving a clean trail beside him. "Aizen, you—"

Hastily lifting his arm, Draken tanked Benkei's punch, grunting as he was forced a few steps backward. Gritting his teeth, Draken lunged and swung his fists, dodging and punching as best as he could while Benkei did the same. He didn't really have the luxury to worry over Aizen, who was back at it with Wakasa from the glance of it.

Wiping the dust and blood off the corner of his mouth, Wakasa glared at Aizen. The teen looked to be at his limits, and Wakasa didn't waste time to lunge towards him. He grabbed Aizen by his face, slamming him down to the ground before sending a kick to his side, causing him to crash into the wall.

"Aizen!"

"You don't have time to worry about him." Rolling the joints of his neck and shoulders, Wakasa moved to stand in front of Draken, Benkei behind him. "Now it's just you, Draken."

゚❁.。.:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*卍*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*.:。❁

"You've...gotten stronger."

Raising an eyebrow at the backhanded compliment, Izana twirled the dagger between his fingers. The amethyst decorating the hilt glimmered as he finally held it right. He pointed the blade at his opponent. "Someone needs to be able to stop her from going too far."

The cut on his cheek began to slip blood out, and Mikey smeared it all over his face yet again. "Are you all treating her like your boss? Or like a beast that needs to be tamed?" He glanced upwards. "Because she sure looks miserable right now."

"And whose fault do you think it is?" The number two of Ryujin snarled. Mikey, of all, people didn't have the right to address Reina's misery. "Whose place do you think she's taking right now?"

"I know who's supposed to be there." He also knew about Reina's general plan. The details of the plan would obviously be different, but the fact that he and her had switched spots remained the same. If she hadn't done anything, he would probably be standing where she stood, doing something similar to what she was doing. Mikey may not know everything, but he wasn't entirely clueless either. "She's my sister as much as you are my brother, and that's why I want to save you two."

Sneering, Izana couldn't help but let a few laughs out. "You don't understand a goddamn thing." Of course he didn't. Even Reina didn't know the truth about time leapers until Sanzu and Wakasa told her. Mikey obviously wouldn't know unless someone had told him. He knew that there was more to time leapers and their wretched future than what was shown, but he didn't know the vital details. And the fact that he was getting in Reina's way despite his ignorance was what pissed Izana off.

"You wanna know how you can save us, Mikey?" He tightened his grip on his dagger, stepping forward in wide strides until there was almost no gap between them. "You wanna know what you must give up to have that unrealistic happily ever after for everyone?" There was only one way Izana could think of that would allow Mikey to save everyone, and it was something he would do if Reina wasn't so against it. "You think you're ready to pay the price?" Taking another step forward, Izana grabbed Mikey's hand and shoved his dagger into his palm.