26 • Bloody Halloween #2

"Draken." Mitsuya grinned as he helped Takemichi stand on his feet, nodding at the boys in black uniforms who were slowly but surely going back on their feet after Takemichi's declaration and Nagarei's teasing. "They're fine now. Rei's having his hands full with his brother, so I'll leave Hanma to you."

"Hah." Draken chuckled, stretching his limbs because he could finally get serious. "Looks like they didn't need protection after all. It's time to go on the offensive." He flashed Takemichi a grin. "You've opened my eyes, Takemitchy. Thanks."

"Huh?"

"Let's fucking go, Hanma!" Draken charged at the mass of white jackets standing between him and Hanma. He gave one last glance at Nagarei and Harui, who had somehow started climbing one of the mountains of cars. Concluding that Nagarei was fine, he started punching the Valhalla grunts, determined to end Hanma fucking Shuji if it was the last thing he would do.

"Yeah! We're not gonna hold Draken-kun or Rei back anymore!"

"We're Toman and we're not gonna lose!"

Mitsuya smiled, nodding at the scene. "Look at that, Takemitchy. We've got the advantage now."

"Huh? Why?"

"Their will to fight is back," Mitsuya answered with a huff. "Now Draken's free to do what he's gotta do. He's someone who can change the course of battle by himself. That's Toman's second-in-command, Ryuguji Ken."

He then nodded toward where Nagarei and Harui were at. "Rei may be a temporary replacement for Baji, but I admire his strength. He managed to take down Valhalla while fighting Harui and protecting Toman at the same time." However, rather than fighting many people at the same time, Nagarei looked like he was using his enemies to fight his enemies. "But now, he can focus on Harui."

Draken barrelled his way through the sea of white jackets, the same way Nagarei had. He punched anybody blocking his way until he was standing amidst a pile of unconscious bodies. He turned his head, facing Hanma. "Sorry to keep you waiting, you motherfucker."

"Hey now, you sure you're alright?" Hanma cackled, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "You sure you're not worn out yet?"

"Nah." Draken flashed him an easy grin that had Hanma gritting his teeth. "I just got done warming up. After all, I won't hear the end of it if I get outdone by a 'replacement'."

Draken roared, punching Hanma with enough force to send him flying into a pile of wooden crates. "I got lots more where that came from, Hanma."

"Haha...how dull." Hanma pushed himself back on his feet. "I even guarded that one."

Draken charged forward again, clicking his tongue when Hanma blocked his punch. "Why did Valhalla pick a fight with Toman, Hanma? Just who the hell is the headless angel's head?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Hanma smirked, swinging his arm to punch Draken. His smirk widened when Draken blocked it. "The headless angel was made for the sole purpose of destroying Toman. That's all there is to it."

"You even went as far as recruiting someone years your senior." Draken snarled. "Hokusei Harui isn't even part of your generation. Just what the hell are you trying to achieve?!"

"Harui is a special case." Hanma cackled, dodging Draken's punches. He stretched his arms out, a huge grin on his face. "I told him that his murderer of a brother is my enemy and that I can help him kill the murderer. Did you know? He accepted right away." Tilting his head, the grin still plastered on his face, he asked, "Say, do you even know the guy you appointed as your temporary captain of the first division?"

"The hell are you on, Hanma?!" Draken tried to step forward but ended up stumbling back when someone came flying past him. He widened his eyes as the guy in a white jacket knocked into his allies. His eyes widened even more when he turned to see the source.