04 • Pranks and Talks

"And?"

"And what?"

"Did you do it?"

"I...yeah, I did." Mitsuya sighed, burying his face into his hands as Baji cackled. "Rei wasn't lying, I did get a lot just from eavesdropping." Which begged him to question why the fuck did nobody ever think of doing something so seemingly easy and obvious before? It just didn't make sense. "I probably would've gotten more if Baji didn't jump in and punch those fuckers."

"They were talking shit 'bout us!"

Oh, right. That was why. Toman was filled with too many hotheads that gathering information using anything other than the 'beating the information out of the other party' method was impossible. Plus, Mitsuya guessed all their brain cells went into making sure nobody in Toman got arrested for streetfighting and arson.

"Okay, but what did you get?" The captain of the fifth division, Mucho, asked with a raised eyebrow. "Is Moebius really gonna attack us or what?"

"They said they're gonna start shit up with one of us."

"That's it?"

Glaring pointedly at Baji who just laughed sheepishly, Mitsuya sighed again. "I don't think they know who they wanna start shit up with yet. They just know they wanna start shit up with Toman."

The waiter came with their drinks, letting the Toman admins mull over the information Mitsuya had just given them. It was quiet, too quiet in fact. Realizing the look Mikey was having, Mitsuya immediately shook his head. "Mikey, no—"

"Imma go see Reichin." Ignoring the look Mitsuya was giving him, Mikey grinned and skipped out of the table. "Meeting's over. Go warn your division members 'bout this and stay safe. Let's go, Kenchin."

"Mikey, no—"

"Give it up, Mitsuya." Draken placed a hand on the second division captain's shoulder, shaking his head while Baji and Nahoya cackled in the background. "I'll try and stop him from causing too much damage."

"I don't think you understand, Draken," Mitsuya said slowly to make sure every word sank in. "I'm more scared of Rei murdering Mikey 'cus of that stupid nickname than Mikey giving Rei shit."

Of course, Draken just brushed off the warning because there was no fucking way Nagarei would actually kill someone, right? So, following Mikey towards the flower shop Mitsuya and Baji told them, they waltzed in as if they owned the place, greeted by an unimpressed Mirai who was cleaning her camera behind the counter.

"Oh, you."

"Heya there."

"We're not intruding, are we?"

Mirai deadpanned at the mixed greetings she got. "Welcome to our shop," she drawled monotonously, sighing as she placed her camera back in its bag. "If you wanna buy flowers, then go ahead. But if you wanna go upstairs, then no."

Proceeding to take pictures around the shop without batting an eye at Mikey who was banging the locked door and pressing the doorbell, Mirai went about her merry and counted how many seconds it would take for Reina to come storming down. Luckily, it was a peaceful day with only one or two customers, who had already scrambled out at the sight of the delinquents. Mirai made quick work to close the shop for the time being and shut down the shades.

Twenty-one...twenty-two...twenty—

"Shut the FUCK up!" The door opened with a bang, ruffling the flowers nearby. It was quite hilarious to see Mikey standing frozen mid-knocking and Reina gritting her teeth with her glasses resting crookedly on her face, all while petals rained upon them. "Sano, you fucking piece of motherfuck—"