FINAL CHAPTER

"A Million Years with you"

Weeks after

Hyun Bin is busy on packing his things. He decide to stay on the place where his heart is yearning for. He couldn't believe that he will show sunshine after that incident, that cruel incident. His phone ring and he pick it up on the top of his side table. "Hyung, I'm here at the lobby. I'll wait for you here." Jun Hee said over the phone. "Okay... I also done packing." He said then he ended their call. He saw the picture of Yejin smiling brightly with her pair of eye smile. It was taken by him at Swiss. It's a stolen shot with a ray of sun light on her face while she enjoyed the scent of the flower farm they visited. "I miss your smile..." He said with a sadness on his voice.

Jun Hee is driving quietly while observing Hyun Bin at the passenger seat of the car. It's been two weeks since the incident happened. Until now, he couldn't believe that the only kindhearted and lovable Noona that he knew, suffered from that traumatic incident. He might said that for him it's not enough that Jiwon got only arrested and is about to receive her legal punishment, she must be dead. But he knows, that if Yejin heard his thoughts, she will scold him for sure. "Please stop by at the flower shop in the next stop." Hyun Bin said and interrupt his thought. "Arasso..." Jun hee said.

When he saw the flower shop that Hyun  bin is talking about immediately park the car. "Just wait here..." He said and Jun Hee nodded. He look at his Hyung from a far while Hyun Bin walks towards the entrance of the flower shop. "Hyung.... I wish to see your bright smile again... " Jun Hee said and let out a deep sigh.

"Can I have A huge bouquet of peonies.." He said in the receptionist. "Yes Sir... Please select which design you prefer. Here the catalog." The lady said. Hyun Bin look at the catalog and choose the one that he thought Yejin will like the most. "This one..." He said. "Okay sir... If you have a message you can write down here.." The lady said. "No I don't have... I will tell her personally..." He said. The lady nodded. "Okay Sir... We will prepare the bouquet for you... My assistant will serve you coffee or tea while you on waiting." The lady said before she left. While looking at the picture of peonies in the wall, he also remember Yejin's innocent beauty with her magical smile. "Jagiya... I miss you... Your sweet and feminine voice, I badly miss it." He said.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Meanwhile, CEO Kim along with Mr. Son, they are the one who's busy on attending the case that they filed against Lee Ji Won. Because of Hyun Bin's situation, he can't handle the case right now. Until now its hard for him to accept what happened to Yejin and their baby. He didn't want to see Jiwon because he knew himself, he might kill Jiwon on the spot for anger and pain he feel right now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When they reached the place, Hyun Bin gathering his breath and release a deep sigh. "Hyung, I'll go ahead. Mr. Kang just called me and I need to go back to the office to fix something." Jun hee said. "You sure you're okay here?" Jun Hee added. Hyun Bin let out a small smile as he nodded. "Thank You, Jun hee. Don't come back here, I'll stay here overnight." He said. "Arasso, call me if you need anything." Jun hee said before he went inside the car.

He is walking at the hallway with his heavy feet and his heart is more heavier. Walking in this hallway everyday, makes his heart heavier and hopeless. As he reach the room, Dr. Han suddenly approach him. "Bin..." She said. Hyun Bin turn around to face Dr. Han. "I need to talk to you and you must see it with your own eyes." Dr. Han said. Hyun Bin look at her with puzzlement and at the same time he felt nervous. "What is it, Dr. Han?" He asked.