CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Life twist at Jeju part 2
(Hard to resist)

Hyun bin is walking along the beach with a can of beer in his hand. He feel hurt on what Jin Ah's attitude towards to him earlier. It's the first time to saw her like that kind of attitude and he got surprised. He stop and sit in front of the sea. He look up at the sky and he see the moon. He drink his beer while looking at the sea and the moon. When he notice that his beer is empty, he crumpled it with his hands. "Fuck!" He said and he throw it at the sand.

"Yejin... I know you really love your career but is it much fun if you can have a normal life like this?..." He heard a familiar voice. A sweet and innocent voice just like music in his ears. When he look where the voice is, he saw a familiar face. He look at her for a minute, his anger faded while looking at her innocent and angelic face. His smile suddenly let out while looking at her. "My heart was really lonely... Until I found you here in the middle of night, under the beauty of the moon." He said and he got shock why he said it. Yejin slowly open her eyes and got her eyes widened when she saw Hyun bin beside her, "Bin.." She said.

Hyun bin got frozed for a minute when they're eyes met and Yejin call his name. "What are you doing here?" Yejin asked. He didn't speak for a second. "Uhm... Well.... You, what are you doing here? It's dangerous for a lady to be all alone in the middle of the night." He said. Yejin smile to him and let out her eye smile. "We're on vacation... CEO kim suggest me to have a leave." Yejin said. "We?" Hyun bin ask. "Ah yeah... I'm with my friends, Yumi and Mina." She answered. Hyun bin frown to think that she's with her friends but she's all alone at the beach amd Yejin notice it. "Ah... We're on the club earlier but I'm not used to it... You know, I'm preferred to walk and sit along the beach and appreciate the beauty of the night." Yejin explained. "It's funny right? Son Ye Jin one of the actress of Korea is a boring person." She added and let out a small laugh that her eye smile appear again. Hyun bin amazed by the woman in front of him. He never thought that Yejin is a simple lady just like him. "I also love to walk and sit at the beach than to be on the bar, am I boring too?" Hyun bin said and because of what he said Yejin burst out of laughing. He also laugh because of Yejin laughter.

Yejin drink her soju while looking at the sea before she speak again. "Anyway, why you said it all of the sudden? I mean the lines in our drama?" Yejin asked him. Hyun bin drink his beer and look away to avoid her eyes. "Ah... I just saw Luna through you... Uhm... And... I just remember the lines." Hyun bin explain without looking to Yejin. "Jjinja? I express Luna? Woah... Luna is as pretty as the moon. Her beauty can calm even the ranging sea. She's sweet and innocent behind her strong personality. Actually, when I read the script I understand why Director Ahn wants me to play that role. But when it comes to Luna's beauty I don't think we're the same." Yejin said. "But... Bin... How can you see Luna through me? I'm just drinking soju here that's all." She said and she laughed normally but for Hyun bin, he finds it sexy. Hyun bin let out his smile and look at her. "Just like Luna, your eyes can warm a cold nights. And just like the moon, your...  Beauty... is hard to resist." Hyun bin said while looking at her eyes intently. Yejin frozed for a second on what he said, she feel the beat of her heart  is so fast. They're looking at each other in a minute then Hyun bin move slowly to reach her face. Yejin didn't move for a second, she close her eyes when she saw him move slowly to kiss her. When she feel the warm of his breath, Yejin startled then she realize that it's not right and she slightly move away her face. "Ahm...  We're just drunk... I'm sorry but...  It's not right... This is not right... Uhm.... Im sorry." Yejin said and try to avoid Hyun bin's eyes. "Yejin..." Hyun bin said. "Uhm...  It's late Bin... Ahm.. I think I need to go back in my suite... Goodnight." Yejin said and she stand up but Hyun bin grab her hand. Yejin close her eyes and she slowly pull away her hand. "Yejin... I'm sorry... Im just-" Hyun bin try to explain but in his mind he didn't know why he did it.  "Let's just forget it... Please...." Yejin said and she walks faster as much as she can even her whole body is shaken.
Hyun bin look at her from a far. He punch the sand, "Fuck.. Why you did it?" Hyun bin said to himself. He knows that it's not right because there's Jin Ah in his life but he always got confuse whenever Yejin is around.